What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[News] I was only nine years old.

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member

I loved astrosky so much, I had watched all his videos on mewing. I'd pray to austin shelton every night before I go to bed, thanking for the forward maxilla I've been given. "astrosky is love", I would say, "astrosky is life". My dad hears me and calls me a recessed subhuman. I knew he was just jealous of how much i pushed forward my maxilla with my tongue. I called him an incel. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my suture hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch my maxilla. It's astrosky. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth". He grabs me by my huge black dong, and forces my jaw wide open. I spread my tiny twink mouth as wide as i can, ready to embrace him. He penetrates my twink nigger palate with his huge, throbbing white meat. It hurts so much, but I do it for austin. I can feel my my suture cracking and popping at the rythym he is thusting his cock against the roof of my mouth. I push against his force. I want to please astrosky. He roars a mighty roar, as he pries open my non-fused adolescent sutures with his last vigorous thrust of his cock. My dad walks in. austin looks him straight in the eye, and says, "5mm of expansion". astro sky leaves through my window. astrosky is love. astrosky is life.

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I loved astrosky so much, I had watched all his videos on mewing. I'd pray to austin shelton every night before I go to bed, thanking for the forward maxilla I've been given. "astrosky is love", I would say, "astrosky is life". My dad hears me and calls me a recessed subhuman. I knew he was just jealous of how much i pushed forward my maxilla with my tongue. I called him an incel. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my suture hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch my maxilla. It's astrosky. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth". He grabs me by my huge black dong, and forces my jaw wide open. I spread my tiny twink mouth as wide as i can, ready to embrace him. He penetrates my twink nigger palate with his huge, throbbing white meat. It hurts so much, but I do it for austin. I can feel my my suture cracking and popping at the rythym he is thusting his cock against the roof of my mouth. I push against his force. I want to please astrosky. He roars a mighty roar, as he pries open my non-fused adolescent sutures with his last vigorous thrust of his cock. My dad walks in. austin looks him straight in the eye, and says, "5mm of expansion". astro sky leaves through my window. astrosky is love. astrosky is life.
what

Pururin

3 times holocaust champion
Established Member

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

Astrosky is a frauding faggot