Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If mewing is supposedly so effective, then why mike mew has literally non existent cheekbones

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
JFL

mike autism.jpg

His ogee curve is completely flat, his undereye support literally non existent

His chin isnt particulary wide, neither his mid mandible, he just has huge masseters from excessive autistic chewing

This btw is his brother
mew brother.jpg

Im Pretty sure he also mewed during his entire youth, i mean mike's Father did everything for his son to receive a proper and healthy non-bluepilled pubertal development, so he surely did the same for his 2nd son?

but as you can see his other son has a absolute boneless melted subhuman face, mike is just genetically more blessed

there are countless threads on the internet which prove that mike mew and his Father are scammers

so mewing=huge masseters and good maxila?
does his brother have at least a good maxila with some foward growth?
also jfl with that under eye support his brother have his eye socket should be recceded af

Mewing worked for 16 year old me.
And it's still working for 18 year old me.
Mike started Mewing at 25 years old and the fact that he looks way better than his brother can't just be tied to "superior genetics"

I think you've failed to relaized both genetics and development matter in facial development

It's pretty easy:
  1. Male cheekbones look smaller due to a larger jaw and the temporalis muscle.
  2. The glasses obstruct the important bit of the ogee curve - not to say that it will have a drastic difference.
  3. Mew has said that mewing is harder the older you get.
  4. I've seen male models with top tier eye areas with flat cheekbones.

all that chewing made his head comically square
i can't help but laugh when seeing him
btw you already gotta have decent bone mass for mewing to matter

JFL

View attachment 5598

His ogee curve is completely flat, his undereye support literally non existent

His chin isnt particulary wide, neither his mid mandible, he just has huge masseters from excessive autistic chewing

This btw is his brother
View attachment 5599

Im Pretty sure he also mewed during his entire youth, i mean mike's Father did everything for his son to receive a proper and healthy non-bluepilled pubertal development, so he surely did the same for his 2nd son?

but as you can see his other son has a absolute boneless melted subhuman face, mike is just genetically more blessed

there are countless threads on the internet which prove that mike mew and his Father are scammers

genetics. His maxilla is amazing from mewing all his life

Back