Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If you don't mouthtape

N

Neo

ITS OVER
Petition for this Steve-O face from the Podcast to be made ...

Imagine hard mewing for 12hrs straight to lose your results by not keeping proper oral posture when you sleep plus you're gums are relaxed which means it's easier for your teeth to move and sleep on a flat pillow or no pillow as sleeping with your head raised will likely lead to your mouth dropping.

I'm not going to look like a feminist theater actress in my sleep.
I keep my teeth together in a chin tucked position while sleeping
That'll do

Because you're not aware of it when you sleep
Idk it's physically impossible for me to drop my jaw with my chin tucked all the way in.
Maybe because I'm recessed

Mouth taping at night doesn't necessarily mean that your tongue will be on the palate of your mouth. It just means that your lips will be sealed, the chances of your tongue laying down are very high is it is all out of control. This is what you guys don't understand about this method. Mouth taping just aids to this entire maxillary shifting procedure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mouth taping at night doesn't necessarily mean that your tongue will be on the palate of your mouth. It just means that your lips will be sealed, the chances of your tongue laying down are very high is it is all out of control. This is what you guys don't understand about this method. Mouth taping just aids to this entire maxillary shifting procedure.
Buying an anti-snoring headstrap however, does stop your jaw from falling down. Thanks for reminding me buddy boyo.

Buying an anti-snoring headstrap however, does stop your jaw from falling down. Thanks for reminding me buddy boyo.
What about the tongue though? Does it fall down too?

I usuallty just put my my duvet up tighg below my chin so my mouth doesn't fall open

Reactions: Neo
I usuallty just put my my duvet up tighg below my chin so my mouth doesn't fall open
I use the elastic from an old pair of boxers and ducktape a section together inorder to tighten around my skull.

I use the elastic from an old pair of boxers and ducktape a section together inorder to tighten around my skull.

Ngl the idea of blocking oxygen from my mouth during sleep scares me, I have allergies so I don't wanna just tape shut my mouth it seems dangerous

Ngl the idea of blocking oxygen from my mouth during sleep scares me, I have allergies so I don't wanna just tape shut my mouth it seems dangerous
butekyo breathe, antihistamines, massaging the sinsuses to remove stuffiness.

Just sleeping on my back is always enough to keep my mouth closed. Btw hard mewing is cope

very high effory, you did this for me? how sweet

i love that you put so much effort just to please me horse

Im just glad you've come to terms with who you really are Nick, it was about time you came out