Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm Considering Surgery on my nose.

Euphoria

Serious answers only; please.

As of now, I have only 2 more years until I can legally get a Rhinoplasty. For context; I'm a Nigerian with a % of English blood. Some of my facial features are sharp, but I feel as if that's ruined due to my nose. My mother had a slim nose, while my father has a broad, wide nose. I inherited a wide nose, but it's only ever so smaller than my father's.

I'm determined to get one as soon as I'm able, though, morally, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. I'm a Catholic and I've been debating for a while if it's a sin to get a rhinoplasty; not for vanity or inappropriate things, but to boost self esteem and confidence.

I would appreciate any feedback such as consideration for costs, before/after photos, or additional surgeries I should get, if I'm able.

Do you want to get just alar base narrowing or also nasal tip refinement/nasal bridge augmentation? You said you are Nigerian, so I assume you have a rather bulbous flat nose, correct me if I am wrong.

I'm determined to get one as soon as I'm able, though, morally, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. I'm a Catholic and I've been debating for a while if it's a sin to get a rhinoplasty; not for vanity or inappropriate things, but to boost self esteem and confidence.
@john thoughts?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you want to get just alar base narrowing or also nasal tip refinement/nasal bridge augmentation? You said you are Nigerian, so I assume you have a rather bulbous flat nose, correct me if I am wrong.

Honestly, I think it would be best if all of it were just re-defined. The issue is there seems to be a nasal bridge/bone, which, even if I were to slim my nose, it would stick out, making it look disordered and curvy. There's surgical, low-risk procedures on which might get this removed.

I had it, happy with the result.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had it, happy with the result.
These types of forums are filled with low status, autistic, bitter people.
I would say something like this would definitely suit my facial type. While I am Nigerian, I have European features. I would simply like those features to match the rest of my face, as composed to having an uneven nose, but fine eyes and a strong appearance with my face.
a08c1c0a8697e911c8a25ebc7a9521e5.jpg

I would say something like this would definitely suit my facial type. While I am Nigerian, I have European features. I would simply like those features to match the rest of my face, as composed to having an uneven nose, but fine eyes and a strong appearance with my face.
View attachment 21470
Looks good, go for it 👍

Back