Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im done with my pessimistic way of living

probucusmonkey

i can't feel emotions as much before this site also in 2015, everything was fine I thought better than I do recently. Only thing I think I can right now is to workout, I don't really feel attracted anymore with females instead of feeling guilt and ashamed of even getting an attraction. should've never even knew what the internet was, I would've been okay with thinking the so called blue pill or coping myself away with saying i'm attractive and not every female are the same. the internet caused to look like bloated blob fish looking ass. know what i'll just become someone else, become a chameleon, no one noticing me, Brain filled with dopemine and no sadness or not even hearing about what depression was. life was truly great, had a bunch of friends, girls liked me but i didn't care about them at all. my back now torn up I need to go to the hospital and focus on myself rather than having bdd checking every incorrect i think of my body shape. its like i'm skinny but fat and bloated in the face which is weird. wow, why did I ended up here, But I will gain enough money to at least change my nose and any other negative features I have. My brain is so lost without you tube or music, it's really destroying me physically and mentally. really need to stop asking people for rating even when I didn't even did any improvement of what they told me to change. just trying to try different angles to make myself to look decent but it can only change by surgery. so im sorry for spamming myself on here and not posting anything interesting only shit posts or asking giga r****d questions so good luck guys, im really out this time. might come back after i get surgery nd working out and seeing a tremendous difference.

You’re saying women liked you and you rejected them. I’ve had the same but hardly ever. It’s your own fault if you already look good and feeling you need to be perfect

I am genuinely below average that’s why I’m leanmaxxing and possibly surgery

i can't feel emotions as much before this site also in 2015, everything was fine I thought better than I do recently. Only thing I think I can right now is to workout, I don't really feel attracted anymore with females instead of feeling guilt and ashamed of even getting an attraction. should've never even knew what the internet was, I would've been okay with thinking the so called blue pill or coping myself away with saying i'm attractive and not every female are the same. the internet caused to look like bloated blob fish looking ass. know what i'll just become someone else, become a chameleon, no one noticing me, Brain filled with dopemine and no sadness or not even hearing about what depression was. life was truly great, had a bunch of friends, girls liked me but i didn't care about them at all. my back now torn up I need to go to the hospital and focus on myself rather than having bdd checking every incorrect i think of my body shape. its like i'm skinny but fat and bloated in the face which is weird. wow, why did I ended up here, But I will gain enough money to at least change my nose and any other negative features I have. My brain is so lost without you tube or music, it's really destroying me physically and mentally. really need to stop asking people for rating even when I didn't even did any improvement of what they told me to change. just trying to try different angles to make myself to look decent but it can only change by surgery. so im sorry for spamming myself on here and not posting anything interesting only shit posts or asking giga r****d questions so good luck guys, im really out this time. might come back after i get surgery nd working out and seeing a tremendous difference.
u will ascend I believe in u @probucusmonkey

Didn't you say you are below average? Lucky if true.
I think face is below average being 6’1 with a charismatic british accent, and being around popular looking chads a lot of the time halo’s me.
Probably irl appeal a 5
Been approached 3-4 times when I was with GL guys in clubs