Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm having a serious mental breakdown. Why am I still not considered good looking? All of my features are good.

ix1i7u5auke81.jpeg

I thought the prominent cheeks would guarentee I'd be attractive. Asked a random girl on reddit if I was remarkably good looking and sent her the photo above, She said I was good looking but not remarkably. I don't know how I could possibly improve, even through plastic surgery. I have high, prominent cheekbones, forward grown maxilla and mandible, prominent chin, narrow, deep set eyes, long ramus and good hair. Pretty much every trait people here glorify.

I'm getting a panic attack. I hate living as an invisble, average looking man. I just want women to like me

@Marlo

dont rate yourself just by autistic looksmaxxing ratings.

like i said earlier, i seen a bunch of nerds who fulfilled a lot of the criterion for looksmaxxing, but were incel-looking in appearance.

i would give u a 6/10. try for a new hair style it may help

Can you give me a frontal of your face, not picture taken at an angle.
You might have underlying issues if nothing works irl , major nono for women are extreme assymetries f.example

Back