Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm new and the King Of Kyiv

KingOfKyiv

Hey everyone. I'm currently looksmaxxing myself (weight loss mainly) and already down 70 lbs. I'm American and moved to Kyiv, Ukraine, where my life took a wild unexpected turn and I found myself helping others escape western countries and move to Ukraine as well. Always happy to discuss the politics situation here in Ukraine (it's all bullshit, nothing will happen, Russia will not invade). Now I have helped over 20 guys move to Ukraine in just 7 months. The best part of Ukraine is that simply by being a foreigner it no longer matters what you look like as much (it still matters some) and women are traditional, nice, and will even approach you. Just avoid the gold diggers and it's really easy to get a nice woman here. See you all around the forum.

Hey everyone. I'm currently looksmaxxing myself (weight loss mainly) and already down 70 lbs. I'm American and moved to Kyiv, Ukraine, where my life took a wild unexpected turn and I found myself helping others escape western countries and move to Ukraine as well. Always happy to discuss the politics situation here in Ukraine (it's all bullshit, nothing will happen, Russia will not invade). Now I have helped over 20 guys move to Ukraine in just 7 months. The best part of Ukraine is that simply by being a foreigner it no longer matters what you look like as much (it still matters some) and women are traditional, nice, and will even approach you. Just avoid the gold diggers and it's really easy to get a nice woman here. See you all around the forum.
Hi 👋

Chicken kiev

Back