What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] I'm tired of this whole femboy thing

Pendejo

NoFap 2021
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I hate to see how they are becoming more and more popular, femboys seemed like something that only 2 deranged truecels on this forum were into (they know who they are) and now I see the topic being mentioned frequently even on PSL forums, it is sickening.

We've all seen those guys wearing skirts and other feminine outfits on TikTok getting millions of views and likes, the worst part of it is that some of them are underage boys who are easily influenceable and could be manipulated by pedophiles.

The feminization of men is real and you are watching it happen right in front of you.

P.S. If you are one of these faggots who actually think they are better than biological women or that there is nothing gay about liking them, chop your dick off, it probably doesn't work anyway.

BouncyFunction

Established Member

Its not mentioned on .me or .co as far as i know its a crime

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

P.S. If you are one of these faggots who actually think they are better than biological women or that there is nothing gay about liking them, chop your dick off, it probably doesn't work anyway.
It's sexual perversion. They lure you in with physical characteristics that most men are attracted to such as wide hips, big ass and tits then suddenly you see the cock but you stay for the ass and tits etc. Over time this causes you to develop a fetish for it and then you think it's superior to an actual biological female.

pizza-san

Established Member

fuck indirect whore you sent me with this thread, but guess what, I'm attracted to any shit that looks like a female, including furry,see, it's all fucked up and men are getting more and more feminine, you can take advantage of the mass feminization of men and fuck them

89FuglyNiyguhs

Enjoy fucking mentally ill faggots in their smeared assholes while their dicks move around.
Homosexuality is not natural.

"But over 300 species of animals practice it " says :soy:

According to our brains, there is no difference between homosexuals and a bucket of maggots and rotting flesh.

It's a mental illness.

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

keep mewing

Mike

Established Member