Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Images are low quality and smaller when i upload them

Oh so it's not just me.
Maybe we shouldn't upload so many pics on the servers.
Upload them to a image uploading website and then insert with the link.
That should solve your problem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh so it's not just me.
Maybe we shouldn't upload so many pics on the servers.
Upload them to a image uploading website and then insert with the link.
That should solve your problem
I guess it's the problem, perhaps admin just want pages to load faster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--130550193.jpeg
Fine works. Which d' you pick btw, from one to four are cute

View attachment 4890
Fine works. Which d' you pick btw, from one to four are cute
Weird taste tbh
2 and 3 are utterly disgusting.
First one's face makes me feel like slapping her in the pussy with a shovel
7 and 8 are wearing sunglasses they may be hiding a disgusting eye area never trust a female.
The rest are all fine
10 11 12 are the best looking
6 has a disgusting subhuman face but has large breasts which I don't even like too much
And 9 is covering her lower third.
Only three women here are doable imo

When i upload images via Imgur and put them in a thread, they are way too big they are like twice the width of my screen..
How can i change this?

I have used Transitions to help with this.

@admin, when you say extend the timeline can you explain this method in detail?

I could not get that method to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was inscript at the race today, but my team is not at the start :/

in the race yesterday Katschemberg and me have big problem with energie; my riders in escape have lose too much energie, and katsche say that one rider of him after 3 km green tempo and 20 km no tempo lose alredy 260 energie

I was inscript at the race today, but my team is not at the start :/

in the race yesterday Katschemberg and me have big problem with energie; my riders in escape have lose too much energie, and katsche say that one rider of him after 3 km green tempo and 20 km no tempo lose alredy 260 energie
1558815127737.gif

ok i was getting the offset page in firefox...did the "clear cookies" and that fixed it thanks for all the new features

then i logged in...and poof split screen again

Teams teport that their riders had no regeneration from yesterday to today. Same for my Team. Their energy is still at the same level than after the yesterdays race.

Teams teport that their riders had no regeneration from yesterday to today. Same for my Team. Their energy is still at the same level than after the yesterdays race.
I see.

I still can get in fine from work but cant get into the Chitownangler site at home. Thought maybe I needed some Windows update or something, but no. Cant access the site.

OK, i see what you are saying. theWord assumes that the .ontx file is writeable - i will see how i can add a fail-safe mechanism there.

I did notice that from Bible view, right click on verse, and choose "Copy Genesis 1:1" doesnt paste the header either.
I think it should.

Attachment:

Back