What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Improvements

Mike

Established Member

The first pic is before mewing, the second one is two/three months in and the third is 4/5 months in

D5CA44B2-2032-4D9D-86D9-DDD8AAC2AD4F.jpeg

DA377FBD-451A-415E-B253-667E8985AC40.jpeg

FE557F34-2ED9-47D9-B2AF-E12344A09125.jpeg

Attachments

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

@pizza-san but mewing did improve my face right? I look way better than the last pic I sent u

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Marlo

Ik but why did u even compare me to that sub human British guy lmaoo
Usually I’m pretty cool because everyone here is trying to improve, but since you’re being a dickhead... you look like shit ole’ buddy ole’ chap. Garbage philtrum to chin ratio, no bones, rounded jaw. Jim lives in your head rent free.

Marlo

yes your face looks more developed
Angle fraud. First one was literally taken from under his chin. I’d hope a normal picture would make his angularity look better / more developed.

You fuck with Jim, you fuck with God. If you come at the king... you best not miss, little mikey.

Mike

Established Member

Angle fraud. First one was literally taken from under his chin. I’d hope a normal picture would make his angularity look better / more developed.

You fuck with Jim, you fuck with God. If you come at the king... you best not miss, little mikey.
Bro first off show your face my guy. I never asked for YOUR opinion. U dick riding a guy that doesn’t even know u? Bro he is ugly lmao. Show your jawline and bones u bum I can literally see mines and I already left this forum for a year almost touch some grass bro

Mike

Established Member

He doesn't have my chin he said hes got better jaw that's a no he has tiny chin so it's an illusion he can cope he dont look like nor will he ever
Bro where’s the illusion my guy? I can take other pics if u want I still got a more defined jaw just look at your face shape lmao

5B394990-9320-4FF2-BC3F-E26D10132D92.png

Mike

Established Member

He doesn't have my chin he said hes got better jaw that's a no he has tiny chin so it's an illusion he can cope he dont look like nor will he ever
U look like an uncooked bean

Mike

Established Member

I don’t want to look like u no one wants just look at u my guy. U look like an uncooked bean u will be an incel forever

Marlo

Bro first off show your face my guy. I never asked for YOUR opinion. U dick riding a guy that doesn’t even know u? Bro he is ugly lmao. Show your jawline and bones u bum I can literally see mines and I already left this forum for a year almost touch some grass bro
I look like shit and I look better than you. You’re probably from the states; I am too, and Jim would outslay you here 10/10 times.