Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is "chondrocyte proliferation" is the key for increased frame

King

quote by @lindabella on .me
" With chondrocyte proliferation, you can expand the clavicle size that way even - Look at Steve Revees, bodybuilder who got a wide shoulders from home training. There's also the harley road shoulder widening program, results speaks for themselves. "

Is it legit? @Rkelly @Buddy Boyo @89FuglyNiyguhs @Alcibiades @SexuallyAbusive @pizza-san

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
probably bullshit. but it should definitely be easier to grow clavicles compared to height since theyre the very last to fuse

During this process, a cartilage template is formed in which chondrocytes proliferate and differentiate into hypertrophic chondrocytes and are gradually replaced by bone

It would be cool if can provide any stimulation for this process to happen again
It seems legit since clavicles fuse after 25,
wait let me research about it if I can

I thought @Rkelly knew about it

Last edited:
Just get clavical widening from giant.implants. 4k total cost serious. He's on Instagram

Just get clavical widening from giant.implants. 4k total cost serious. He's on Instagram
Can't tell whether you are joking or being serious lol, I am pretty sure that's a meme account of some Looksmax user.

Can't tell whether you are joking or being serious lol, I am pretty sure that's a meme account of some Looksmax user.
are you coping harder is astro sky,astro is life astro is love

quote by @lindabella on .me

Is it legit? @Rkelly @Buddy Boyo @89FuglyNiyguhs @Alcibiades @SexuallyAbusive @pizza-san

It could work, but its unlikely

Wide shoulders are the result of a strong fibroblast growth factor density due to a low general estrogen count (prenatal aswell as postnatal)

Make a shit ton of money and get Clavicle lengthening several times

Idk I've been doing the Reeves Deadlift a ton, also using super wide grip bench presses, behind the neck presses, and even bonesmashing. My delts improved and clavicles are the last growth plates fuse until your 25.

But imo the straightness of the clavicles is more important than their length.

Zyzz and Mike Thurston don't have super broad clavicles, but incredibly straight ones.
unnamed.jpg
zyzzphysique.png

Now let's look at Momoa and Gronkowski.
f30c3ae239c8319c4b53125023e536ee.jpg

Jason-Momoa-Aquaman-Diet-and-Workout-Plan-Jason-Mamoa-Acquaman-2.jpg

Both of them have clavicles and shoulders that are fairly are sloped. They'd dwarf this forum in person, but optically their frames don't look big due to their sloped frame even though they do have very large bideltoids.

The guys with super broad and square framed shoulders and straight clavicles are rare, usually on a giga chad, swimmer, or sprinter.

Usain is the perfect example of it:
1200px-Bolt_se_aposenta_com_medalha_de_ouro_no_4_x_100_metros_1039118-19.08.2016_frz-9565_%28cropped%29.jpg

Usain-Bolt-2008.jpg

1216-GQ-FEUB03-01-Usain-Bolt-02.jpg

Idk I've been doing the Reeves Deadlift a ton, also using super wide grip bench presses, behind the neck presses, and even bonesmashing. My delts improved and clavicles are the last growth plates fuse until your 25.

But imo the straightness of the clavicles is more important than their length.

Zyzz and Mike Thurston don't have super broad clavicles, but incredibly straight ones.
View attachment 20514
View attachment 20515

Now let's look at Momoa and Gronkowski.
f30c3ae239c8319c4b53125023e536ee.jpg

Jason-Momoa-Aquaman-Diet-and-Workout-Plan-Jason-Mamoa-Acquaman-2.jpg

Both of them have clavicles and shoulders that are fairly are sloped. They'd dwarf this forum in person, but optically their frames don't look big due to their sloped frame even though they do have very large bideltoids.

The guys with super broad and square framed shoulders and straight clavicles are rare, usually on a giga chad, swimmer, or sprinter.

Usain is the perfect example of it:
1200px-Bolt_se_aposenta_com_medalha_de_ouro_no_4_x_100_metros_1039118-19.08.2016_frz-9565_%28cropped%29.jpg

Usain-Bolt-2008.jpg

1216-GQ-FEUB03-01-Usain-Bolt-02.jpg
Usain doesn't have straight clavicles but yea straight clavicles are so important without them the delts don't project laterally sadly

Back