Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion is my eye ascension due to only mewing??

my eyes went from MEGA incel to i would say chad in not even one year. idk how tf this happened but keep in mind before mewing i was hard mouth breather and maybe took pic at bad angle? seems like i took them at same angle but i also did eye exercises for PCT and less hollow eyes and i guess they’re not cope. also maybe puberty helped? i was 14 now 15. oh and i also tried bone smashing tf outta them and maybe that helped?B4269E84-0649-40CB-A61C-3DC42EEEBE07.png6CA56318-DB07-40FB-A25E-E709D89C5359.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i think the pics are at the same angle bc my eyelashes r also the same angle

the first one looks like u are just lifting ur brows son also from a below angle making tjem look subhuman
they probanly werent that bad
i wasnt lifting them but i do think they were taken from an angle a little lower so idk

my eyes went from MEGA incel to i would say chad in not even one year. idk how tf this happened but keep in mind before mewing i was hard mouth breather and maybe took pic at bad angle? seems like i took them at same angle but i also did eye exercises for PCT and less hollow eyes and i guess they’re not cope. also maybe puberty helped? i was 14 now 15. oh and i also tried bone smashing tf outta them and maybe that helped?View attachment 6646View attachment 6647
slowly_take_glasses_off..gif

You are delusional,
Mewing is a f*****g cope and it definetly doesnt change your eye area.
There is a massive difference in lighting and angle on the pictures.
bro check my other posts mewing completely changed my face. my forward growth increased like crazy and my brow ridge increased as well as cheekbone size. like i said maybe it’s puberty but mewing def affected it a little. and i’m young so maybe that’s why it workes for me so effectively

bro check my other posts mewing completely changed my face. my forward growth increased like crazy and my brow ridge increased as well as cheekbone size. like i said maybe it’s puberty but mewing def affected it a little. and i’m young so maybe that’s why it workes for me so effectively

I dont belive in mewing at all.
But thats good for you.

my eyes went from MEGA incel to i would say chad in not even one year. idk how tf this happened but keep in mind before mewing i was hard mouth breather and maybe took pic at bad angle? seems like i took them at same angle but i also did eye exercises for PCT and less hollow eyes and i guess they’re not cope. also maybe puberty helped? i was 14 now 15. oh and i also tried bone smashing tf outta them and maybe that helped?View attachment 6646View attachment 6647
Which area did u bonesmash?

I mog your after eye area tbh tbh ngl. More PCT, better hooding, and tigher lower eyelids. Although this just looks like squincing+significant angle change. Although I'm trying to take anything way from your beautiful eye ascension, jfl. Mirin tbh

I mog your after eye area tbh tbh ngl. More PCT, better hooding, and tigher lower eyelids. Although this just looks like squincing+significant angle change. Although I'm trying to take anything way from your beautiful eye ascension, jfl. Mirin tbh
looks this autist eye area