What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is that good?

Mike

Established Member

so today me and my friend were at the mall chilling, he left and 2 girls (1 very pretty and the other one ok) asked for my instagram and said that they thought i was cute. I gave them talked for a bit and went in with my business.
Before we left my friend approached 2 girls and said we wanted their instagrams they said no so we just left. They later pulled up to us and said they misunderstood what we said and gave us their instagrams.
is that good?
@Marlo @pizza-san @Shrek

Mike

Established Member

No one asked you out... You're the social reject bud being salty and asking if it's good cause girls asked for your insta

so today me and my friend were at the mall chilling, he left and 2 girls (1 very pretty and the other one ok) asked for my instagram and said that they thought i was cute. I gave them talked for a bit and went in with my business.
Before we left my friend approached 2 girls and said we wanted their instagrams they said no so we just left. They later pulled up to us and said they misunderstood what we said and gave us their instagrams.
is that good?
@Marlo @pizza-san @Shrek
Nice larp BTW your story doesn't even add up

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

low inhib girls,mirin
how bro? and u know u can’t talk with ur naked pics in the forum fucking weirdo. u said u fantasize about furries 🤣

Mike

Established Member

You literally said he left then he reappears later

You're insecure af
bro he left to go to the bathroom u moron. How am I insecure if u never show ur face ur prolly recessed asf weirdo.
Imma explain to ur low iq self how it went down, so he left to go to the bathroom, I was in the açai place alone that time. These 2 girls went up to me and asked for my instagram and said i was cute. Then he came back and we left, after 2 hours we saw OTHER girls than came up to them

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

You literally said he left then he reappears later

You're insecure af
bro u should try doing an IQ test cause if a 15 yr old boy is way smarter than u there’s something rlly wrong

Mike

Established Member

You're insecure af
how am I the insecure guy here? if u came to MY thread taking shit if I don’t know ur random ass. I didn’t tag u and never asked for YOUR advice

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

S

Shouldn't be on this forum then. Look at the essays he writes and plays victim after perceived criticism too.
Firstly what’s wrong with that? and i’m not the victim i’m just explaining what happened cause ur low iq made it hard for u to understand

Mike

Established Member