What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Discussion] Is the key to happiness/fulfillment doing what your genetics tell you to do?

1234abcd

Super Moderator
Top Contributor

It's not as simple as yes or no, I guess its more of an independent thing tbh for example say if you were given 1000 dollars some people might just be happy with that amount and go buy something they want while others may invest the money into something which will give them more money in the long term but they do not get the instant pleasure from buying stuff they want.

Also it depends on the situation aswell.

Kaworu

隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

If my brain tells me that i need to do something and everytime i act on it, will it lead to better life quality?
Just a thought i had tbh
What do you think
The problem with that is you are giving to short term pleasures with are external

You need to pursue long term goals which in the the end will make you feel more fulfilled and full of meaning

john

| 4 flats on a stave |
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

For us sub-chads, we should find other meaningful copes to fulfill our lives. Your genes will always tell you to reproduce, if that's in your reach then do it.

True chads happily slay until they die. They are envied by normies due to having such high genetic quality, but they are long remembered by foids.

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member

If my brain tells me that i need to do something and everytime i act on it, will it lead to better life quality?
Just a thought i had tbh
What do you think
White men would never have painted the sistine chapel ceiling if all we did was what our instincts compelled us to do. Be better than a nigger.