What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Theory] Is their cum in my hair?

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Kaworu

隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Never met you but why the laughs at you

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Get an eyebrow transplant and then dye them or get them tinted

Get an eyebrow transplant and then dye them or get them tinted
Maybe I've still got some hidden hair genes cause my hair colour is bizarre maybe boost testosterone from the gym might give me a solid hair colour sounds far fetched but who knows

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I'm gonna get castor oil
Don't expect gains from castor oil use it to maintain rather than grow
Trust me and eyebrow Transplant would ascend you because your eyebrows are lacking in both color and density
Maybe I've still got some hidden hair genes cause my hair colour is bizarre maybe boost testosterone from the gym might give me a solid hair colour sounds far fetched but who knows
Just start taking melonotan 2 but make sure you get minimum of 30-60 minutes of UV exposure (sunlight).

You can also try beta carotene + astaxanthin supplementation

Tanning beds would work too

Don't expect gains from castor oil use it to maintain rather than grow
Trust me and eyebrow Transplant would ascend you because your eyebrows are lacking in both color and density

Just start taking melonotan 2 but make sure you get minimum of 30-60 minutes of UV exposure (sunlight).

You can also try beta carotene + astaxanthin supplementation

Tanning beds would work too
This is my hair not in my white light I don't know if that's what makes it different and that my hair is actually really dark I just can't tell whats astaxanthin

Don't worry about your hair color lol
Darken it
Like I don't know if it's just my low engery light bulb that makes it brighter or it's just when I shower and my goes darker for the night or It could be that my hair is very high maintenance and needs to be washed twice day I just don't to be honest

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

This is my hair not in my white light I don't know if that's what makes it different and that my hair is actually really dark I just can't tell whats astaxanthin
Your hair color seems to be good in that pic. Don't try and lighten your hair because research says that men with light or blonde colored hair are less attractive than men with dark black or brown hair, all else being equal.

Astaxanthin and beta carotene are carotenoids that when taken in the right amount consistently can give your a tannish skin tone with reddish undertones. It's good for people with super pale skin like you.

Eating 4-5 carrots a day and taking beta carotene supplements can help you.

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Ugliest color possible, congrats.

Your hair color seems to be good in that pic. Don't try and lighten your hair because research says that men with light or blonde colored hair are less attractive than men with dark black or brown hair, all else being equal.

Astaxanthin and beta carotene are carotenoids that when taken in the right amount consistently can give your a tannish skin tone with reddish undertones. It's good for people with super pale skin like you.

Eating 4-5 carrots a day and taking beta carotene supplements can help you.
I might get carotene may I ask though when I take it is it permanent or is it a thing that I have to keep doing

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

I know that but I mean in what duration like can you take it enough to where its permanent
Take at least 25,000 IU of beta carotene a day. You can start to see changes within 1-2 months sometimes in less time.
In order to maintain your results you will have to continue this regimen all the time. If you stop doing this your results will gradually fade.
I must add not all people get desirable results, some people just get red orange hands and see less in the face. But it's worth a shot.
Combine this with sun tanning or tanning beds.