Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is there still anything i can try to do to get a bigger dick?

only 7 inches
7 inches BPEL?

I have come to the realization that BPEL measurements are pretty much a cope when it comes to sex.

You can't shove your ENTIRE dick along with your fat pad all the way inside a woman so NBPEL matters the most.
A truly big penis is like always at least a 7"-7.5" non-bone-pressed in length. Losing weight is really an effective form of PE.

I'm like only 6.75 NBPEL atm (due to high bf) and I'm stretching daily... hoping I get above 7" NBPEL because I gained length with manual hand PE back when I was 17 yo. Penis growth still happens after 17-18 yo, but it takes a lot of time. Extenders and pumps will give you permanent results fast.

Btw, girth should be at least 5.5 inches at the base of your penis if you want a woman to enjoy intercourse with you. 6 inches is the ideal girth imo.

why didnt u just ask me on the discord u sped. jelq, penis pump and dht gel, all mentioned works even past puberty.

jelq @john and i can support anecdotally speaking and penis pump is lazy mans way for big dick, a lot of evidence of it working, cite moreplatesmoredates. dht gel kinda iffy i dont know much about but that it works girth wise.

but honestly bro if youre packing 5 or 6 inches its fine as long as u pass the toilet roll girth test. any respectful woman would agree so, keyword respectful

why didnt u just ask me on the discord u sped. jelq, penis pump and dht gel, all mentioned works even past puberty.

jelq @john and i can support anecdotally speaking and penis pump is lazy mans way for big dick, a lot of evidence of it working, cite moreplatesmoredates. dht gel kinda iffy i dont know much about but that it works girth wise.

but honestly bro if youre packing 5 or 6 inches its fine as long as u pass the toilet roll girth test. any respectful woman would agree so, keyword respectful

DHT gel is not even FDA approved and thu extremely hard to get

tru big iffy. ask @Woopwoop @pizza-san he managed to get some

from where? some shady site which charges up to a 100 bucks for a small tube?

DHT gel should NEVER cost more than 20 bucks for a regular sized tube, i got this confirmed by the company who produces andractim

all these sites which sell it for 50-100 bucks are pathetic frauds

from where? some shady site which charges up to a 100 bucks for a small tube?

DHT gel should NEVER cost more than 20 bucks for a regular sized tube, i got this confirmed by the company who produces andractim

all these sites which sell it for 50-100 bucks are pathetic frauds
no clue homie; didnt ask, unironically, but appreciate the msrp as reference

Back