Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jaw falling to one side

horse

Established Member
When i sleep on my side my jaw keeps falling down to the side. Is this normal or is it ogre?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reply to my thread or i will rope

Yes it's ogre
Keep your mouth/lips closed at night

Im just askin is this normal also i always have my mouth shut at night

Bro I was in public but gtfo my thread if your not gonna reply seriously. This is some dangseroys shit my craniofacial imbalance and unbalanced weakened jaw and neck muscles, have probably changed the shape of my brain a bit atleast it looked like that in mri but doctor sais wvwrything was fine. But still this shit is scaring me and i dont know wtf to do

Bro I was in public but gtfo my thread if your not gonna reply seriously. This is some dangseroys shit my craniofacial imbalance and unbalanced weakened jaw and neck muscles, have probably changed the shape of my brain a bit atleast it looked like that in mri but doctor sais wvwrything was fine. But still this shit is scaring me and i dont know wtf to do
bbcmax.png

Pls keep shitposting out of mewing section

I realise that my jaw drops when i sleep.
I just sleep on my back and place the duvet below the chin so my jaw doesn't drop.