Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Just arrived 🙌

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
20240718_153143.jpg
20240718_150434.jpg
20240718_153023.jpg
20240718_153033.jpg

Half of the plants gardened are just flowering fruits, the plants grown in the plots are edible vegetation.

She just had us eat harvest and eat some peas! You can't see them I'm the picture but they grow like vines around the fence so it's all the way back. ( Third picture, middle far left, the vines ).

@JohnnyCage @tami_26 @pookiebear @Whitepill @fable @Dandelions @Dean @AstroSky

View attachment 33777
View attachment 33778
View attachment 33779
View attachment 33780

Half of the plants gardened are just flowering fruits, the plants grown in the plots are edible vegetation.

She just had us eat harvest and eat some peas! You can't see them I'm the picture but they grow like vines around the fence so it's all the way back. ( Third picture, middle far left, the vines ).

They look so nice bhai i always wished to have a home sorrounded by nature and plants

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They look so nice bhai i always wished to have a home sorrounded by nature and plants
Rural areas are always very beautiful. On picture 3 there was a coconut tree. We got coconuts and drank them while sitting outside with my dad and grandma it was very relaxing.

Tomorrow or the day after we will be harvesting durians.

Rural areas are always very beautiful. On picture 3 there was a coconut tree. We got coconuts and drank them while sitting outside with my dad and grandma it was very relaxing.

What is a durian

Heaven literally
I'm gonna shift to north east or nepal in future
I fucking love grass

View attachment 33777
View attachment 33778
View attachment 33779
View attachment 33780

I wish I had a garden like this. would lay all day in the grass and eat raspberrys

View attachment 33777
View attachment 33778
View attachment 33779
View attachment 33780

Looks very cozy, good vibes

View attachment 33777
View attachment 33778
View attachment 33779
View attachment 33780

Looks nice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lexanie Ratings 3
Ben07 Off-Topic 18
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 12
Demonstrator Looksmaxxing 28