Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Let's get rid of begged negging.

Should the dislike button be removed. OR should the deduction of points from a user's reputation be

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
downvoting makes it easier to see who the trolls are @RED WITH RAGE
Yeah. But look ... I want the dislike button to be there, but i don't want dislike reactions to my posts, making my reputation lower.

See this is how it should be - like = +1 reputation score
- dislike = +0 reputation score (rather than -1).

Do you agree or nah?

Yeah. But look ... I want the dislike button to be there, but i don't want dislike reactions to my posts, making my reputation lower.

See this is how it should be - like = +1 reputation score
- dislike = +0 reputation score (rather than -1).

Do you agree or nah?
why do u care so much about reputation

why do u care so much about reputation
These are just shit factors about this forum. .me doesn't have this stupid system tbh. If you wanna make this forum alive, it needs to have proper features, plus no user likes being negged. Imagine you, who joined here last year, gets negged all the way down to -1 just by some troll or not being in agreeance with someone.

These are just shit factors about this forum. .me doesn't have this stupid system tbh. If you wanna make this forum alive, it needs to have proper features, plus no user likes being negged. Imagine you, who joined here last year, gets negged all the way down to -1 just by some troll or not being in agreeance with someone.
if i got mass negged I would post better things on the site to increase it... negging makes this place more unique

if i got mass negged I would post better things on the site to increase it... negging makes this place more unique
But it shouldn't decrease any users reputation. Instead, negging shouldn't have any effect on your reputation imo.

What would be the point of the Like button or having reputation at all of the Dislike button does not work and your reputation can only go higher?

Add a delay between how many often you can give reactions and keep it as is, is my opinion.

It is just internet points on 1585046207661.png forum, man.