What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[News] LF MODS - APPLY HERE!!

dohbeep

Established Member

Application:

I have a 186 IQ and 5'5 indian janitor

I take looksmaxxing seriously and because I'm a old member I am impartial and independent of bias.

I have 99 constructing in loos for poos on old school runescape (proof: username Hindu4lyfe) therefore I take the initiative and I have a drive for success.
cope

if you could afford 99 constructing you would have ascended instead of rotting here

babyhantza

💖
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

john

| 4 flats on a stave |
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Honestly I thank myself a lot for not applying to this janitor-tier cleaning job, especially on an anonymous incel forum where you aren't even paid.

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Honestly I thank myself a lot for not applying to this janitor-tier cleaning job, especially on an anonymous incel forum where you aren't even paid.
Does this position get paid elsewhere?

john

| 4 flats on a stave |
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Does this position get paid elsewhere?
Maybe... idk. But here, you're literally paying money for your internet to be a watchman on an obscure forum. Pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Maybe... idk. But here, you're literally paying money for your internet to be a watchman on an obscure forum. Pretty hilarious if you ask me.
That surely isn't the only thing one does when they obtain this position, besides, on a forum such as this it's much nicer to be a mod, since you get to abuse le mod powers and take the piss without a flock of shitskins getting mad as on .me

john

| 4 flats on a stave |
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

besides, on a forum such as this it's much nicer to be a mod, since you get to abuse le mod powers and take the piss without a flock of shitskins getting mad as on .me
Agreed about the flock of goat lovers running after you on .me part. But seriously, I don't think the mod abuse over here goes to extremes.

If I ever get the opportunity and liberty to ban foids at sight and bully them off as a moderator (<--- which currently might be labelled as mod power abuse by our admin),... then I am definitely not gonna let go of that opportunity. That'd be hella fun.

Doing this will probably give me more dopamine than getting more than one hundred like/love reacts on a thread of mine.

babyhantza

💖
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

@Shrek for mod:

Kaworu

隻眼の王
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

ADMIN FOR MOD