Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info link between maxillary retrusion and lower scleral show

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
here is an article for surgical maxillary advancement (lefort 1)

Inferior sclera exposure in patients with midfacial hypoplasia and retrognathia decreases significantly in accordance with the change in the lower eyelid position after maxillary advancement or impaction surgeries.

one for maxillary advancement using a face mask

The position of the moveable lower eyelids can change after maxillary movements and lead to a change in inferior sclera exposure
The lower eyelids of patients with midfacial retrognathia are at an inferior position owing to insufficient support provided by the maxillary bone. This leads to increased inferior sclera exposure, even in younger individuals.

here is an article for surgical maxillary advancement (lefort 1)

one for maxillary advancement using a face mask
So basically maxilla moves forward and upward means less scelera show and better under eye area. Astro is a good example of this. Mewing basically claims this as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So basically maxilla moves forward and upward means less scelera show and better under eye area. Astro is a good example of this. Mewing basically claims this as well.
the maxilla includes the under eye support so if the maxilla is vertically grown it will bring the lower eyelid down with it and the opposite is true. ofc its not like mewing will give you hunter eyes jfl

So if you have 0% sceller show you automatically have a forward maxilla?

My orbitals are so recessed i always fraud by slight permaquint and liftin upper eyelid slightly. It does the job but when i don't do it people say i look dead or tired

My orbitals are so recessed i always fraud by slight permaquint and liftin upper eyelid slightly. It does the job but when i don't do it people say i look dead or tired
How did you find out that you are recessed

935.jpg

sprite_sheet_emojione.png

935.jpg

935.jpg

935.jpg

935.jpg

my undereye support has always been kinda good never had that whites showing under the eye look even as a kid

which is why people must assume im squinting when they are looking for things to peg me down with, my undereyes just look like that at most i just lower my brows by relaxing them and looking angry, i dont do that lower eye lid squinching look most people do.
Don't remember asking bro

my undereye support has always been kinda good never had that whites showing under the eye look even as a kid

which is why people must assume im squinting when they are looking for things to peg me down with, my undereyes just look like that at most i just lower my brows by relaxing them and looking angry, i dont do that lower eye lid squinching look most people do.
AstroSky
you are 900% squinting in this