What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live look at superior Caucasian (Danny Devitocel)arguing with RKelly

werty1457

This is just like looksmax bros always roasting each other lool

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Inb4 dogvito comes in with 15pics and gifs and 26 point font screaming muh "nigger nigger nigger"

He's like a broken tape recorder screaming the same shit over and over again.

Marlo

Established Member

Inb4 dogvito comes in with 15pics and gifs and 26 point font screaming muh "nigger nigger nigger"

He's like a broken tape recorder screaming the same shit over and over again.
What no pussy does to a nigga

Marlo

Established Member

This is just like looksmax bros always roasting each other lool
Everyone in this forum shares the same goals and struggles with the same shit. If you come
Here to be a cocksucker, you’re just a sensitive little cunt trying to compensate. In devitocel’s case, he knows he’s a low-tier white so he copes by saying other races are inferior in hopes of taking their women.

softlysoftly

Everyone in this forum shares the same goals and struggles with the same shit. If you come
Here to be a cocksucker, you’re just a sensitive little cunt trying to compensate. In devitocel’s case, he knows he’s a low-tier white so he copes by saying other races are inferior in hopes of taking their women.
You know like when I was fat I'm a white guy btw and people would like make fun of me and the only time someone stood up for me it was actually an african american so I like have better respect for them now. My parents used to be racist too but that was like only because of how their parents raised them to behave.

Marlo

Established Member

You know like when I was fat I'm a white guy btw and people would like make fun of me and the only time someone stood up for me it was actually an african american so I like have better respect for them now. My parents used to be racist too but that was like only because of how their parents raised them to behave.
Racist dudes get the least pussy lol

BouncyFunction

Established Member

One black person doesnt define a whole race

Marlo

Established Member

Sounds like we’ve reached a conclusion: Caucasians get shit on by Africans/African Americans.

@danny deVitocel cry for your masters

danny deVitocel

professional rapist
Established Member

danny deVitocel

professional rapist
Established Member

Sounds like we’ve reached a conclusion: Caucasians get shit on by Africans/African Americans.

@danny deVitocel cry for your masters
rofl didnt you say in the other thread you were white? wtf are you simping so hard for blacks
does the bull at least clean up afer he sploogges in your gf?

1603793883096.jpg

kys.gif

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

you've been saying the same huur duh doggy shit for how many months now?
Just like you've been saying huur duh nigger shit for how many months now?
I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine dogvito.

danny deVitocel

professional rapist
Established Member

Just like you've been saying huur duh nigger shit for how many months now?
I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine dogvito.
but you actually are a nigger, lmao, john confirmed it and all you can do is retaliate with some nonsensical shit about ''dogs'' because thats all your 81iq black brain can think of.

how much longer until you succumb to the rope?

660.png
maxresdefault.jpg