What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[News] Looking For A Video Editor (Paid)

admin

Future Male Model
Administrator
First 50 Members

I want to start pushing out looksmaxxing/blackpill videos, so if anyone is interested in contributing, or has experience with video creation then hmu

Idm paying or working something out with you

I'll be looking to do it regardless, but I'm just seeing if there's any interest first

Would be cool to get a group together and collab in making high quality videos

Message me or comment here boys ty

john

|| Μετανοήστε ή χαθείτε ||
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

No thanks because I am not skilled at editing. But I hope you succeed.

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor

Hey yo, i have youtube channel and i might help you out as a begginer

Since you have instagram page with quite amount of followers, i highly recommend you to use insta as a platform, it's pretty hard to succed on youtube unless you're clout chaser

I can teach you how to edit thumbnails and edit videos, nigggaaaaaaaaa pm mee 👆👆👍

admin

Future Male Model
Administrator
First 50 Members

Hey yo, i have youtube channel and i might help you out as a begginer

Since you have instagram page with quite amount of followers, i highly recommend you to use insta as a platform, it's pretty hard to succed on youtube unless you're clout chaser

I can teach you how to edit thumbnails and edit videos, nigggaaaaaaaaa pm mee 👆👆👍
the old lookstheory channel was pretty successful, I remember seeing quite a few subs

ty bro ill hit you up when I wake up

dohbeep

I got Pac-Man fever
Established Member

I want to start pushing out looksmaxxing/blackpill videos, so if anyone is interested in contributing, or has experience with video creation then hmu

I'll be looking to do it regardless, but I'm just seeing if there's any interest first

Pushing black pill videos to the mainstream. I dread the day when every man understands the power of the lean pill

admin

Future Male Model
Administrator
First 50 Members

Pushing black pill videos to the mainstream. I dread the day when every man understands the power of the lean pill
ive thought about the pros and cons of doing so, but I see big influencers on youtube pushing out that kind of content already

dohbeep

I got Pac-Man fever
Established Member

ive thought about the pros and cons of doing so, but I see big influencers on youtube pushing out that kind of content already
In the end it’s about money man, if you can make more $ than you spend on this venture then good on you. I know id do the same

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

i think @Rei would be a good candidate

• JFL
Reactions: Rei