What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[News] Looksmaxxing competition

Are you participating?

• Total voters

PortaNigra

In this competition, you'll be given the chance to win a small prize of money (around £5 to £10) for creating the highest quality thread against the other competitors.

• Your thread should be able one topic in detail but you are free to talk about other topics.
  • Your thread has to be relevant to the topics talked about on this site.
  • No plagiarism is allowed. Quoting and using relevant quotes are allowed.
  • Your post limit is 5000 words not including quote sources.
  • The winner will be PMd a PayPal transaction and the winning thread will be posted in this thread.
  • The deadline is the 22nd of August, the will be shortly announced soon after

Good luck
Honestly I’m an excellent essay writer but a mere $5-10 is not worth it for 5000 words. Other than this I think this is a good effort of making more high quality posts on this website

N

Neo

Honestly I’m an excellent essay writer but a mere $5-10 is not worth it for 5000 words. Other than this I think this is a good effort of making more high quality posts on this website
i don't care if you reach the limit. I put that limit to because i don't want to reach a thread that's too long

Bengt

Established Member
First 50 Members
Established Member

In this competition, you'll be given the chance to win a small prize of money (around £5 to £10) for creating the highest quality thread against the other competitors.

• Your thread should be able one topic in detail but you are free to talk about other topics.
  • The winner will be PMd a PayPal transaction and the winning thread will be posted in this thread.
  • The deadline is the 22nd of August, the winner will be shortly announced soon after

Good luck
who won?

D

Deleted member 304

No one. I didn't get any entries.

• The deadline is the 22nd of August, the winner will be shortly announced soon after
Good luck
No mention about entries or what they should include, if we'd send you a PM or reply to this thread, nothing. You are pulling shit out of your ass because you don't want to pay me

the next o'pry

when is the competition over? to know when should I relize my facial harmony thread

N

Neo

when is the competition over? to know when should I relize my facial harmony thread
When the last person posts there thread.