Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

LOOKSMAXXING GUIDE FOR LOW IPD CELS [HIGH IQ]

Berzerk

vampiremaxxing
ESratio

I decided to make this thread because y'all seem to be clueless when it comes to measuring and identifying the eye separation.

@Neo and @Rkelly you idiots are absolutely wrong. You can't determine if someone has ideal set eyes, close set eyes, or wide set eyes by using the "third eyeball method".
This method is beyond flawed and incorrect.
wide%20and%20close%20set%20eyes%20chart%20.jpg

14961F14-BC0F-4644-B7B6-FD6DD4DCC6A2.jpegA38DAF84-E8F1-4CA3-B483-FAA7E8884A2F.jpeg

tenor.gif
133.gif

Here is why the "third eyeball method" is completely wrong.

Darren Till has extremely closet eyes, yet according to this method, he should have normal set eyes.
JUST f*****g LOL!!!

D1D8B7EB-0C2F-4EC4-BE30-C1F9DA85B6AA.jpegBA934ADF-A539-4AA1-B55C-0ED345F0DFD1.jpeg

Also, knowing only the IPD value doesn't help you either, if you don't know the face width.

So, what's the right method to measure the eye separation?

The correct method is called ESratio (Eye Separation ratio) and it's the only legit way to determine the ES. It's very simple; even a low IQ homeless negro can easily, and effortlessly grasp this simple idea.

This is the equation:
ESratio = IPD/Zygomatic width

IPD divided by the widest part of your face (zygomatic width).
60CEB6F9-C6D0-4F0E-96E2-4474F074CF72.jpeg

What's the ideal ratio?

The
ideal ratio is the wrong word to use, there's not one ideal value, but rather an ideal range of ratios. It's like the ideal height, there's not a specific ideal height, there is an ideal range of heights (6'1-6'3).

The ideal range of ESratios is 0.45-0.47. Ideal is a synonym for "pleasing to the eye".

Here are some models who have ideal ESratios:

Sean O'Pry: ≈0.47
8456CEBB-D954-45B5-A272-2E8CE8ABF834.jpeg

Tyler Maher: ≈0.46
15113C70-AE8F-409E-8A28-78265B3CF6B2.jpeg

Matthew Nozska: ≈0.45
4B60CCD2-C71E-4422-B3AD-6C6D7955E964.jpeg

Looksmaxxing tips for sub0.45ESratiocels

So you found out that your ESratio isn't ideal. Don't worry, it's not over, aslong as it's not less than 0.42.
A ratio of 0.42 is the minimum ratio required to be aesthetically acceptable. Not pleasing to the eye like the ideal ESratio, but acceptable.
JFL, If you're a sub0.42cel then I'm really sorry, it never began for you, b***h. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic r***d whore. Forget about Orbital Box Osteotomies, it's a pipe dream.

There are many extremely good looking male models, actors, singers, etc. who have a sub0.45 ESratios.

Here are the most legit, and realistic (like I said, forget about OBO, or Lefort 3. It's not realistic. You could hypothetically change your IPD, but the probability that everything goes right is so low, that you'd have to be crazy to risk your life, and looks) looksmaxxing tips you can follow:

1. Narrow forehead

A narrow forehead frames your face, and makes it appear less wider. Not too narrow, because it looks ethnic, and low IQ. Moderately narrow, like O'Pry, or Gandy, is perfect.
E9844FAF-05BC-4B61-BFA8-229B3D993CF8.jpeg

You can achieve this result with hair transplant.

2. Curved/round low set thick eyebrows

We all know that the ideal eyebrow shape is straight, but unfortunetaly it's a very bad shape if you're a sub0.45cel, because there's a lot of space between your lateral canthus, and the sideburns. The thick curved (round) eyebrows fill that empty space, and create the illusion of less closer set eyes.

George Clooney, and Dave Franco have the ideal eyebrow shape for you:
23258049-427E-465D-9FBA-FAC69CC33ACD.jpeg

3. Thin nose

A thin nose is very important. A very wide nose can creat the illusion of closer set eyes, even if you have wide set eyes.

Rhinoplasty is the only solution.

4. Angular jaw (square chin, and wide square jaw)

This is also very important, and is directly linked to my 2nd point (curved/round thick low set eyebrows). As we all know, curved eyebrows are a feminine trait, that means that if your other features are also feminine, you will look like a weak submissive frail twink aka cuck. You need a very masculine, and robust jaw, to balance out the feminine features (cuck eyebrows).

5. Lateral zygoma reduction surgery

I don't need to explain why you need this surgery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is how Ryan Gosling, and Chris Hemsworth would look like if they found my looksmaxxing guide thread.

Before: PSL 6/10
CC9B473F-EAC3-4A99-833F-E437A3C90556.jpeg

After: PSL 7-7.5/10
46355CF7-D080-4AAC-AF19-6C3C66D50669.jpeg

Before: PSL 7/10 (could be higher, but he has the nordic phenotype, so he can't be higher than 7/10. He's a PSL 7.4/10 if he dyed his hair black)
AB5E5F3A-FCC3-478B-A24C-D09EC2EB7CEF.jpeg

After: potentially 8+/10 if he dyed his hair black
46A93E5E-2951-45D7-82E8-5D174FBA3883.jpeg

ESratio

I decided to make this thread because y'all seem to be clueless when it comes to measuring and identifying the eye separation.

@Neo and @Rkelly you idiots are absolutely wrong. You can't determine if someone has ideal set eyes, close set eyes, or wide set eyes by using the "third eyeball method".

View attachment 2953View attachment 2954

tenor.gif
133.gif

Darren Till has extremely closet eyes, yet according to this method, he should have normal set eyes.
JUST f*****g LOL!!!

View attachment 2955View attachment 2956

Also, knowing only the IPD value doesn't help you either, if you don't know the face width.

The correct method is called ESratio (Eye Separation ratio) and it's the only legit way to determine the ES. It's very simple; even a low IQ homeless negro can easily, and effortlessly grasp this simple idea.

This is the equation:

View attachment 2957

What's the ideal ratio?

The
ideal ratio is the wrong word to use, there's not one ideal value, but rather an ideal range of ratios. It's like the ideal height, there's not a specific ideal height, there is an ideal range of heights (6'1-6'3).

The ideal range of ESratios is 0.45-0.47. Ideal is a synonym for "pleasing to the eye".

View attachment 2960

View attachment 2961

View attachment 2962

So you found out that your ESratio isn't ideal. Don't worry, it's not over, aslong as it's not less than 0.42.
A ratio of 0.42 is the minimum ratio required to be aesthetically acceptable. Not pleasing to the eye like the ideal ESratio, but acceptable.
JFL, If you're a sub0.42cel then I'm really sorry, it never began for you, b***h. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic r***d whore. Forget about Orbital Box Osteotomies, it's a pipe dream.

There are many extremely good looking male models, actors, singers, etc. who have a sub0.45 ESratios.

Here are the most legit, and realistic (like I said, forget about OBO, or Lefort 3. It's not realistic. You could hypothetically change your IPD, but the probability that everything goes right is so low, that you'd have to be crazy to risk your life, and looks) looksmaxxing tips you can follow:

1. Narrow forehead

A narrow forehead frames your face, and makes it appear less wider. Not too narrow, because it looks ethnic, and low IQ. Moderately narrow, like O'Pry, or Gandy, is perfect.
View attachment 2967

We all know that the ideal eyebrow shape is straight, but unfortunetaly it's a very bad shape if you're a sub0.45cel, because there's a lot of space between your lateral canthus, and the sideburns. The thick curved (round) eyebrows fill that empty space, and create the illusion of less closer set eyes.

View attachment 2969

3. Thin nose

A thin nose is very important. A very wide nose can creat the illusion of closer set eyes, even if you have wide set eyes.

This is also very important, and is directly linked to my 2nd point (curved/round thick low set eyebrows). As we all know, curved eyebrows are a feminine trait, that means that if your other features are also feminine, you will look like a weak submissive frail twink aka cuck. You need a very masculine, and robust jaw, to balance out the feminine features (cuck eyebrows).

Has someone hacked into berzerk's account?
This is your highest iq post to date!
Here's you reward my puppet 👇

image0-1.gif

View attachment 2986

He looks horrible lmao. I belive your theory might have some substance but subtlety is key. His nose looks deformed and he looks fake af, especially the chin.
This is not a realistic morph. I'm not really good at morphing. He would certainly look better IRL, if he looksmaxed according to my looksmaxxing guide.

I forgot to add another looksmaxxing tip.

6. Otoplasty
Ear pinning is important even if you're not a low IPD cel. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoplasty
Here are some other tips:

7. Blue eye color

People with close set brown eyes kinda look like rats. Wear blue contact lenses, or wait for STROMA to be released.
Rat-4real.jpg

8. Reducing the midface length

A shorter midface gives the illusion of wider set eyes. Bimax with anterior maxillary impaction and CCW rotation can reduce the length of the maxilla, and lip lift can make the midface appear shorter.

tenor.gif

Where did I mention Lefort 3?:
8. Reducing the midface length

A shorter midface gives the illusion of wider set eyes. Bimax with anterior maxillary impaction and CCW rotation can reduce the length of the maxilla, and lip lift can make the midface appear shorter.

Just f*****g cringe, keep making it clear to everyone one here that you are my bullied victim, you ugly blind rat.

''I'm really sorry, it never began for you, b***h. Your only solution is to slit your throat, and choke on your filthy disgusting smelly rotten blood like a self-harming dead autistic r***d whore. Forget about Orbital Box Osteotomies, it's a pipe dream. ''

Ngl this part made me cage hard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good thread however

@Pendejo Thanks for tagging me. My measurement is around 0,47

Also OP is still a f****t regardless because of his typing styles and thinking nerdic is bad

POST YOUR ESRATIOS ITT

@Neo Pin this thread, idiot! Why is it taking so long?

This is why long curved thick eyebrows are very important:
D4242682-E678-4C5A-94DE-5636BA3E2C65.jpeg

Bump.

Just found out that mine is 0.4511278195 -> 0.45.

Really wanted to reply here before.

Close set eye somehow correlate with a shitty PFL

if you have truly close set eyes then it's most likely game over

it's a typical dysgenic and estrogenic cuck trait

ESratio

View attachment 2953View attachment 2954

tenor.gif
133.gif

JUST f*****g LOL!!!

View attachment 2955View attachment 2956

This is the equation:

View attachment 2957

What's the ideal ratio?

The

View attachment 2960

View attachment 2961

View attachment 2962

1. Narrow forehead

View attachment 2967

View attachment 2969

3. Thin nose

What if you have more than ideal ratio? I think mu ratio is 0.52? I just measure by keeping a transparent scale in front of me in the mirror. Ngl my eye area mogs hard and always get compliments 😌