Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

make a money/investing section on the forum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to make tutorials and log my investments for everyone... get this done @admin

make a money/investing section on the forum

upvote if u agree
Make this happen. Been into investing for awhile now.
Unfortunately I lost a few grand on GameStop, but made back all my losses +30% through this week. Would be sweet to actually combine our efforts on this.

Unfortunately I lost a few grand on GameStop, but made back all my losses +30% through this week. Would be sweet to actually combine our efforts on this.
what stocks are in your portfolio any recommendations

what stocks are in your portfolio any recommendations
The current market looks all f****d up on the surface because of all of this meme stock shit. I’ve been investing mainly in SPACs lately (special purpose acquisition companies). Historically, they haven’t been insanely profitable but they’ve been consistent. Recently though many SPACs have been seeing huge gains.
Also, you have a floor on your losses with SPACs. Their accounts are structured so that they will have to pay investors $10 per share (minimum basically). The loss potential is much lower, and right now the upsides are fairly similar (if not better) to non-SPAC gains.
My SPAC portfolio has more than doubled since December.

Buy high sell low, well done brother

Bro I could help if u want. My dad works in the stock market and I worked for him last summer and made over 2,700

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gymcel88. Off-Topic 7
HaydenJFlyHawk Fashion & Style 2
Donsa Off-Topic 5
quepasta Off-Topic 15