Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News make me mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
317.jpg

i cant give mod roles i can only use my role its weird. i can delete anything i wish but i cant ban people or give roles
we are aware as your high levels of estrogen made you delete the thread you made on neo, also deleting kiddie lovers threads such as Sasaki

i cant give mod roles i can only use my role its weird. i can delete anything i wish but i cant ban people or give roles
Do not delete threads, man. The forum is already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.