What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marlo’s Guide to Girls

somo

I’m not a “big slayer”. The reason I come and post here is because I was once horribly depressed about a lot of the “blackpill” I was seeing in my day to day life. I used to be extremely obese so I was practically living it. Eventually I dropped the fat and got myself productive again. Went to university and ended up getting a decent job, my grades were stellar, made a ton of new friends and had access to parties, started doing dirt bike and quad rebuilds and selling them + I know enough people that ride that I was able to do a lot of repairs so I had a decent side gig, started doing some work on cars and am in the process of my first rebuild, moved out and got my own apartment, learned how to invest, also got a girlfriend (didn’t have one for two years. Got dumped in high school and I was fat so I had no options) but that ended within a year. I also got into law school and will be going after summer. Either way, after my first college relationship ended I started seeing that I was getting a lot more attention from girls. I looked a lot better and felt a lot better, and I personally think feeling better was a bigger factor than looking better. That’s why I preach what I do. Looks were surely a factor but honestly looking better was only a fraction of what turned my life around. That’s why I post here sometimes. My hope is that I can give people who felt like I did the advice I never got and save a couple of guys from disparity.
Obviously
Now marlo's blackpilled MLK...FFS mate you've taken being a poor black little fucking larping ugly monkey to a entirely new extreme. Shut the fuck up marlo, you're not spreading awareness or giving people hope u weakboned little queer rofl what the fuck? nobody that goes to party or has friends, EVER mentions partying or making friends. youre just a cringe fucking retard lol nigga quit admitting to being so fucking trash at life it doesnt come off empowering u fool.
ur entire lifes a fucking sham rofl what a joke nigga ur not preaching ur just embarrassed n legit have done nothing but fail in life so u look back on these memories as ur character developing trials and tribulations. LMFAO 1000x nigga jfl u sad little afrocan , may this marlo jiggaboo be a perfect example of what NOT to ever let urself regress into jfl its over for u delusional bambi eyed faggots , are you aware girls can see the gears grinding in ur head with every interaction with u irl u fucking autismo rofl

softlysoftly

Professional LARPER

Some guys come into blackpill forums and like try to be the savior no one asked for, they're worse than those 'know it alls' who give unsolicited advice.
@Marlo I suggest you drop this humanitarian bullshit act and come out of the closet instead of blaming moderators and go live your life as a twink bottom

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Now marlo's blackpilled MLK...FFS mate you've taken being a poor black little fucking larping ugly monkey to a entirely new extreme. Shut the fuck up marlo, you're not spreading awareness or giving people hope u weakboned little queer rofl what the fuck? nobody that goes to party or has friends, EVER mentions partying or making friends. youre just a cringe fucking retard lol nigga quit admitting to being so fucking trash at life it doesnt come off empowering u fool.
ur entire lifes a fucking sham rofl what a joke nigga ur not preaching ur just embarrassed n legit have done nothing but fail in life so u look back on these memories as ur character developing trials and tribulations. LMFAO 1000x nigga jfl u sad little afrocan , may this marlo jiggaboo be a perfect example of what NOT to ever let urself regress into jfl its over for u delusional bambi eyed faggots , are you aware girls can see the gears grinding in ur head with every interaction with u irl u fucking autismo rofl
You want it to be one way… but it’s the other way

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Some guys come into blackpill forums and like try to be the savior no one asked for, they're worse than those 'know it alls' who give unsolicited advice.
@Marlo I suggest you drop this humanitarian bullshit act and come out of the closet instead of blaming moderators and go live your life as a twink bottom
My name is my name.

somo

My name is my name.
I think it's pretty safe to say im intellectually moggin the shit outta this black kid marlo. Monkey can't reply with anything but spastically spoutin out random lines from old ghetto movies he's watched thousands of times over as a kid being a poor nigger with no cable. Imagine gettin verbally molested by me and softly for a month jfl i wouldnt have it myself.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

I think it's pretty safe to say im intellectually moggin the shit outta this black kid marlo. Monkey can't reply with anything but spastically spoutin out random lines from old ghetto movies he's watched thousands of times over as a kid being a poor nigger with no cable. Imagine gettin verbally molested by me and softly for a month jfl i wouldnt have it myself.
Imagine arguing with and replying to quotes from a tv show for weeks and thinking you’re winning LMAO

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

somo

Imagine arguing with and replying to quotes from a tv show for weeks and thinking you’re winning LMAO
WInning? There's no race. You're legit a fucking brainlet. Just stop. You got your shit eviscerated to the point of sperging out niggerfolk movie quotes, when you're attempt at being "based" and "influential" failed miserably. Let's just imagine this onlyfans chick browsing this thread for a second...
She'd 100% call you an autist. And proceed to trash herself out for me and my pal here.
The reason you are like replying with tv quotes is because you are too stupid to think of anything else
Marlo, he has points in his responses you are severely intellectually handicapped quite obviously, you're caught in a subtier manlets delusional psychsomatic copefest fantasy, it's ALL in your head, you are fucking shit with women and shit with everyone. To be clear and direct, You're socially inept and you're shit at picking up on social ques. All your interactions with women have gone over your head, simply put. You're caught in a copers frenzy systematically failing at psychoanalyzing every woman you meet. They see it bleeding from your eyes as you try your hardest to not look like an absolute spastic tryhard.
You're the fool women laugh at with other women, but pretend to not notice ur autism during said interaction.
You're also the fool she laughs at with me, then I rape and sodomize said woman into a neverending stockholm nightmare fetish she never knew she had.
Completely over marlo.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

WInning? There's no race. You're legit a fucking brainlet. Just stop. You got your shit eviscerated to the point of sperging out niggerfolk movie quotes, when you're attempt at being "based" and "influential" failed miserably. Let's just imagine this onlyfans chick browsing this thread for a second...
She'd 100% call you an autist. And proceed to trash herself out for me and my pal here.

Marlo, he has points in his responses you are severely intellectually handicapped quite obviously, you're caught in a subtier manlets delusional psychsomatic copefest fantasy, it's ALL in your head, you are fucking shit with women and shit with everyone. To be clear and direct, You're socially inept and you're shit at picking up on social ques. All your interactions with women have gone over your head, simply put. You're caught in a copers frenzy systematically failing at psychoanalyzing every woman you meet. They see it bleeding from your eyes as you try your hardest to not look like an absolute spastic tryhard.
You're the fool women laugh at with other women, but pretend to not notice ur autism during said interaction.
You're also the fool she laughs at with me, then I rape and sodomize said woman into a neverending stockholm nightmare fetish she never knew she had.
Completely over marlo.
Correct. I do have a problem with “psychoanalyzing” women but I have that problem with every person I meet. I grew up in a pretty rough situation that I didn’t break away from until I went to college; my attempts to read people are simply a trauma response to mitigate or eliminate any risks I might place myself in through interacting with those people. However, I’m rarely wrong in my “analysis”. Pay more attention and you’ll see these things too.

I have a pretty solid social circle and have had success with women. I’m also about to be L1 at a T20 school. This “trauma response” has done nothing but benefit me socially, sexually, and academically, and I’ve seen just how shitty people are. I hide it well. It’s called “wearing a mask”, which you should do too as 90% + of the adult population does.

softlysoftly

Professional LARPER

Correct. I do have a problem with “psychoanalyzing” women but I have that problem with every person I meet. I grew up in a pretty rough situation that I didn’t break away from until I went to college; my attempts to read people are simply a trauma response to mitigate or eliminate any risks I might place myself in through interacting with those people. However, I’m rarely wrong in my “analysis”. Pay more attention and you’ll see these things too.

I have a pretty solid social circle and have had success with women. I’m also about to be L1 at a T20 school. This “trauma response” has done nothing but benefit me socially, sexually, and academically, and I’ve seen just how shitty people are. I hide it well. It’s called “wearing a mask”, which you should do too as 90% + of the adult population does.
Keep writing essays like an incel

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

Keep writing essays like an incel
It takes me no more than 3-5 minutes to write those “essays”.

Do you have notifications set for me? You always get back to me very, very fast. It makes me feel awesome knowing you’re this obsessed with me bro; you really look up to me in a way.

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
Established Member

somo

Checkmate

autist

GetShrekt

Rkelly's Guide to Girls
Step 1: be good-looking, deep-voiced, tall, jacked, and hung
Step 2: post yourself on social media & dating apps and go outside in public spaces
Step 3: Deal with being drowned in pussy
As simple as it should be. You know it’s over when you’re writing university length reports to attract a foid