Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing does NOT work if you arent genetically privileged

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
For proper mewing you already Need a specific intermolar width to tongue and airways width ratio

Most guys who made visible changes with mewing already had a decent Forward growth and horizontal growth of their facial bones, mewing can be dangerous if your bodies osteotomic adapting abilites are deficient, there are users who got shortness of breath through mewing, some users even report strong dizzyness and Feeling of going to faint

mewing can be very dangerous if your rear airways are tight, it can lead to total fainting etc.

ahow fast your bone remodell and adapt is linked to your IGF/growth Hormone Levels and your bodies ability to actually use Calcium rather than store it in his arteries

astro sky had a Long and quite androgenic puberty, it's in his genetics to allow such a strong Adaption and remodelling of his bones

also, your tongue and masseter strength is linked to your androgen receptor density

99.8% of guys who had a big success through mewing either had:

A Long androgenic healthy puberty

years of significant inproper posture (which why any posture changes will result in quite significant facial bone changes)

Or at last:

Hypertrophy and strengthening/tightening of the masseter and digastric muscle, which will automatically result in a more defined and angular/squarishh jawline and a lesser loose submental area

This makes up basically 90% of all before and after changes you see across the web, a strengthening of facial muscles like the masseter or digastric muscle can result in extreme noticeable changes

BUT only if you already have a androgenic vertically Long ramus or a short gonial angle and thus a low set masseter muscle along with a already decent saggittal jaw growth

All the Longfaced dolichocephalic dysgenic truecels on sites like thegreatwork look still like shit even after years of hard mewing and chewing

citations?
Trollface / Coolface / Problem? | Know Your Meme

For proper mewing you already Need a specific intermolar width to tongue and airways width ratio
Most guys who made visible changes with mewing already had a decent Forward growth and horizontal growth of their facial bones
IMG_20190919_113426.jpg

I'm not arguing that I'm not genetically gifted.
I have a bracchisephalic skull,and both my mother's and father's side have good facial structure (my dad's a total chad actually)
But,I looked like shit for most of my puberty
I already had crowding and crooked teeth at 10 years old
Up until a year ago I would always cut my face while shaving because there was no f*****g bone and it was all soft tissue.

I had neither maxillary width or forward growth,I have both in modesty now thanks to Mewing.

honestly bro probably the most legit thread in the history of this shite forum.
Also dont forget the tongue is for guiding facial growth it wont magically reverse any damage due to a lifetime of improper function and posture. Theres a reason why mew only takes in growing children

damn. brutal.

time to visit nickgurr
It works bro have no doubt.
The sutures in your skull never fuse.
Even if you're too old to force change with your tongue alone you can always facepull and use your tongue as a retainer.

It works bro have no doubt.
The sutures in your skull never fuse.
Even if you're too old to force change with your tongue alone you can always facepull and use your tongue as a retainer.
ive been at it for 4 months saw very little changes

ive been at it for 4 months saw very little changes
Dude of course your facial structure saw little to no changes....based on the pics you shared with me unless that wasn't you?
Your mandible and zygomatic regions are really good for your age and just in general!
Your main flaw in face is the lack of a good brow ridge and eye area related issues.(look less asain)

Dude of course your facial structure saw little to no changes....based on the pics you shared with me unless that wasn't you?
Your mandible and zygomatic regions are really good for your age and just in general!
Your main flaw in face is the lack of a good brow ridge and eye area related issues.(look less asain)
ik man. im coping im a late bloomer so puberty ascends me

Most guys who made visible changes with mewing already had a decent Forward growth and horizontal growth of their facial bones, mewing can be dangerous if your bodies osteotomic adapting abilites are deficient, there are users who got shortness of breath through mewing, some users even report strong dizzyness and Feeling of going to faint

mewing can be very dangerous if your rear airways are tight, it can lead to total fainting etc.

ahow fast your bone remodell and adapt is linked to your IGF/growth Hormone Levels and your bodies ability to actually use Calcium rather than store it in his arteries

astro sky had a Long and quite androgenic puberty, it's in his genetics to allow such a strong Adaption and remodelling of his bones

also, your tongue and masseter strength is linked to your androgen receptor density

99.8% of guys who had a big success through mewing either had:

A Long androgenic healthy puberty

years of significant inproper posture (which why any posture changes will result in quite significant facial bone changes)

Or at last:

Hypertrophy and strengthening/tightening of the masseter and digastric muscle, which will automatically result in a more defined and angular/squarishh jawline and a lesser loose submental area

This makes up basically 90% of all before and after changes you see across the web, a strengthening of facial muscles like the masseter or digastric muscle can result in extreme noticeable changes

BUT only if you already have a androgenic vertically Long ramus or a short gonial angle and thus a low set masseter muscle along with a already decent saggittal jaw growth

All the Longfaced dolichocephalic dysgenic truecels on sites like thegreatwork look still like shit even after years of hard mewing and chewing
Can I send you a pic of me and you tell me if it will work on my face type?

honestly bro probably the most legit thread in the history of this shite forum.
Also dont forget the tongue is for guiding facial growth it wont magically reverse any damage due to a lifetime of improper function and posture. Theres a reason why mew only takes in growing children
I do it anyway because I have nothing to lose doing it to be honest.
Are you ark and cucktears or we think the same and use the same photous?