Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mewing with the back of the tongue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I see it now you looked way worse
I was probably the truest trucel on the planet
And it was all bad habits.
My genetic structure is pretty neat.

Your cheekbones went from dogshit low set to good
They are actually one of my strongest features now
Second only to my browridge.
I look good now
The problem I have now is the eye area but it's getting fixed too so I'm really happy

So I have been hard mewing with the back of the tongue for about a week now, previously I'd avoid doing that because I'm recessed and I can't breathe when I do that.
Anyway I woke up this afternoon only to realize I have hooded eyes now.
There's less upper eyelid exposure and my lower eyelids seem higher as well.
Overall my eyes appear smaller on my face.
I will post pics when I'm available.
I think it's really the back of the tongue we should focus on because it makes most of the difference.
Bro, one day of hard mewing (back of the tongue), and i have less bigger eyes now, i am anomally who can breath while hard mewing, and i can hard mew on that area for too long, (rather than tip and middle of the tongue), is this the way you are supposed to do mewing? and it makes sense to me, what back of tongue is moving is soft palate, and the rest is hard?

Is this the way you are supposed to do mewing?
I think so,my face is shorter and broader now.
Zygos are popping further out.
Getting hollower too.
Also even though I'm terribly sick
(Had to jog under rainstorm for 30 mins)
Like sicker than I've ever been before,I can still breathe from my nose.
Looks like I've been wasting my time with tip so far.

back of tongue is moving is soft palate, and the rest is hard?
I don't know about that.

I think so,my face is shorter and broader now.
Zygos are popping further out.
Getting hollower too.
Also even though I'm terribly sick
(Had to jog under rainstorm for 30 mins)
Like sicker than I've ever been before,I can still breathe from my nose.
Looks like I've been wasting my time with tip so far.

I don't know about that.
Get well soon bro. I will experiment with hard mewing on that region and update you al. Yeah that back third of palate us a soft palate, i guess that's why i can hard mew for so long

ONE DAY UPDATE
20191022_210039.jpg
Screenshot_20191022-205804_Gallery.jpg
Improvements in eye area, i got pct, and yes my cheekbones do appear forwarded. 2 different person. but results are temporary, you need constant pressure as.from my experience