What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] mike tyson is out of this world

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

this is just ridiculous

a combination of pure explosiveness and speed

most 20 year old Arent nearly as athletic as him

no matter how hard and consistent you Train, you wouldnt even come close to his level

he is the prime example of high Fighting success

thick ass bones, tree trunk neck, Ultra fast twitching muscle fibers

the amount of muscle for his height and Stamina is just surreal, Keep in mind that he's very short for his weight class, most boxers who are even taller than him are unable to maintain such a high amount of lean muscle mass

his neuromuscular Reflex System is literally twice as fast than a average human, he sees a Punch coming before his Opponent actually throws him

but his most superior aspect is his total no-fear no-neuroticism mentality, he has Zero Cortisol, punching him in the face would make him just even more aggressive

he wouldnt even blink...

you could Train your handspeed and Reflexes as much as you want, if you would fight against him all your condition would instantly disappear, you would be standing in the Corner desperately covering your face while pathetically trying slap him like a hysteric high E slut

he is the ultimate genetic anomaly, he literally humiliated men who were twice as big as him

he would turn toth77 into a Woman just by Looking in his direction

JFL at all the Coping numales who literally think that with enough "hard work and dedication" they could be as good as him

i dont doubt that mike tyson trained A SHIT TON for his Career, but in the end his surreal superior genetics were the deciding factor why he became such a beast

a 5'4 gook/curry would never be able to reach his league, simply because he lacks the CC Genotype, the erythrocyte receptor Density and the absolute Zero Cortisol mentality

Keep on coping

Shrek

\(●'◡'●)/ 💪 tothmaxxing 💪 [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

this is just ridiculous

no matter how hard and consistent you Train, you wouldnt even come close to his level

the amount of muscle for his height and Stamina is just surreal, Keep in mind that he's very short for his weight class, most boxers who are even taller than him are unable to maintain such a high amount of lean muscle mass

his neuromuscular Reflex System is literally twice as fast than a average human, he sees a Punch coming before his Opponent actually throws him

but his most superior aspect is his total no-fear no-neuroticism mentality, he has Zero Cortisol, punching him in the face would make him just even more aggressive

he wouldnt even blink...

you could Train your handspeed and Reflexes as much as you want, if you would fight against him all your condition would instantly disappear, you would be standing in the Corner desperately covering your face while pathetically trying slap him like a hysteric high E slut

he is the ultimate genetic anomaly, he literally humiliated men who were twice as big as him

JFL at all the Coping numales who literally think that with enough "hard work and dedication" they could be as good as him

i dont doubt that mike tyson trained A SHIT TON for his Career, but in the end his surreal superior genetics were the deciding factor why he became such a beast

a 5'4 gook/curry would never be able to reach his league, simply because he lacks the CC Genotype, the erythrocyte receptor Density and the absolute Zero Cortisol mentality

Keep on coping
put me in the ring with him and ill knock him out in the first round

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

JFL at this autistic larp

Roy jones is going massacre Tyson

Ritalincel

⠀Tomboy Respecter
First 50 Members
Established Member

no-neuroticism mentality
he literally humiliated men who were twice as big as him
Have you seen him on Joe Rogan(midwit soy I know)?
His daily weed and weekly DMT smoking made him coo-coo. Not going to mention severe brain damage from getting repeatedly hit to his unmoggable skull.
All he want to do is to tell to everyone "I love you!", JFL, man.
On top of that -- "I don't like boxing anymore :X".

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Have you seen him on Joe Rogan(midwit soy I know)?
His daily weed and weekly DMT smoking made him coo-coo. Not going to mention severe brain damage from getting repeatedly hit to his unmoggable skull.
All he want to do is to tell to everyone "I love you!", JFL, man.
On top of that -- "I don't like boxing anymore :X".
I love you too fake ritalincel

Kaneki_Kuushu

金木 研 隻眼の王
Top Contributor
Established Member

this is just ridiculous

he wouldnt even blink...

Keep on coping
Dn reed

john

The Faithful
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Never forget that Mike Tyson's wife cheated on him and slept with Brad Pitt.

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Never forget that Mike Tyson's wife cheated on him and slept with Brad Pitt.
Roben Givens has every quality the PSL community despises. She is a lying gold digging hoe that literally turned mike into a monster.