Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Milk And Hormones

JamieOliver

Banned
In this thread I will explain to you the commonly asked question about whether or not you should drink Milk.

Issue #1: Milk will lower your Androgens and increase your Estrogens.

It is indeed true that Milk can potentially contain a lot of Estrogen. Why is this?
You see, normally animals are not able to lactate during pregnancy, even humans cannot. The high levels of Estrogen during pregnancy will inhibit the
Prolactin and will result in no milk being produced. The problem was that if you wanted Milk from cows, there would be a period in which they were
pregnant and could not produce any Milk, so special milks were bred over time which can lactate even during pregnancy. Because of the high levels of
Estrogen during pregnancy, there will be more Estrogen being excreted trough the Milk.

One solution to this would be to get your milk from known sources from the Countryside where you know what state the cow was in when lactating.

But let's think about this Estrogen a little bit more. The Estrogen being excreted trough the Milk is pure, not like other Estrogenic medicine available.
The Estrogen inside the Milk is being ingested orally, not injected, therefore its bioavaiability (The amount being absorbed) is somwhere between
<1% and 5%, so unless the levels were incredibly high, which based on multiple documented levels, is rare, you would actually absorb very little.

Let's look at this from a different perspective.

There were many studies testing hormonal levels after ingestion of Milk, all having very, very varied results. One study in particular showed a very
drastic lowering of Androgens and overall hormone production after the ingestion of Milk, but the people drank over 1L of a commercial milk which was
kept in unknown conditions. The multiple plastic Estrogens present in the Milk carton have been clearly shown to do just that: Lower the overall hormonal
production (Hence their title as "Hormonal Disruptors"). The plastic Estrogens are all highly fat soluble and the amount being leeched into the Milk
increases with its temperature, so unless the Milk has been kept in pristine conditions, it cannot be blamed on the milk and the study (As with the rest
of them) is confounded.

As a mention, Lactose-Free Milk is kept for a couple of days at temperatures around 20C following the addition of the Lactase Enzymes.

Summary: The studies are confounded. The best kind of Milk to drink is Raw Milk from trusted sources. Keep away from plastics. Commercial Milks are also
not that bad as long as it was kept in good cooling conditions in the Market it was bought from.

Issue #2: Milk will cause Acne (IGF-1 and Inflammation).

Milk does not contains bioavailable IGF-1. The hormone is increased following ingestion as it will also happen after eating any other High Carbohydrate
meal (As the people used in studies were given lots of Milk).

Inflammation occurs naturally after the ingestion of any food, but past that even commercial Milk has not been shown to increase Inflammation at all.
Several studies have briefly mentioned it might even be Anti-Inflammatory, but I have not read them so I cannot comment.

An increase of IGF-1 is very likely to cause acne in susceptible people, but for someone to blame Milk for it, they would have to also fully stop eating
Carbohydrates as all of them will create an elevation in IGF-1.

I am not sure what else is being said about Milk, but it's a very nutritious food. Let me know if you have any questions.

In this thread I will explain to you the commonly asked question about whether or not you should drink Milk.

It is indeed true that Milk can potentially contain a lot of Estrogen. Why is this?
You see, normally animals are not able to lactate during pregnancy, even humans cannot. The high levels of Estrogen during pregnancy will inhibit the
Prolactin and will result in no milk being produced. The problem was that if you wanted Milk from cows, there would be a period in which they were
pregnant and could not produce any Milk, so special milks were bred over time which can lactate even during pregnancy. Because of the high levels of
Estrogen during pregnancy, there will be more Estrogen being excreted trough the Milk.

One solution to this would be to get your milk from known sources from the Countryside where you know what state the cow was in when lactating.

But let's think about this Estrogen a little bit more. The Estrogen being excreted trough the Milk is pure, not like other Estrogenic medicine available.
The Estrogen inside the Milk is being ingested orally, not injected, therefore its bioavaiability (The amount being absorbed) is somwhere between
<1% and 5%, so unless the levels were incredibly high, which based on multiple documented levels, is rare, you would actually absorb very little.

There were many studies testing hormonal levels after ingestion of Milk, all having very, very varied results. One study in particular showed a very
drastic lowering of Androgens and overall hormone production after the ingestion of Milk, but the people drank over 1L of a commercial milk which was
kept in unknown conditions. The multiple plastic Estrogens present in the Milk carton have been clearly shown to do just that: Lower the overall hormonal
production (Hence their title as "Hormonal Disruptors"). The plastic Estrogens are all highly fat soluble and the amount being leeched into the Milk
increases with its temperature, so unless the Milk has been kept in pristine conditions, it cannot be blamed on the milk and the study (As with the rest
of them) is confounded.

As a mention, Lactose-Free Milk is kept for a couple of days at temperatures around 20C following the addition of the Lactase Enzymes.

Summary: The studies are confounded. The best kind of Milk to drink is Raw Milk from trusted sources. Keep away from plastics. Commercial Milks are also
not that bad as long as it was kept in good cooling conditions in the Market it was bought from.

Milk does not contains bioavailable IGF-1. The hormone is increased following ingestion as it will also happen after eating any other High Carbohydrate

Inflammation occurs naturally after the ingestion of any food, but past that even commercial Milk has not been shown to increase Inflammation at all.
Several studies have briefly mentioned it might even be Anti-Inflammatory, but I have not read them so I cannot comment.

An increase of IGF-1 is very likely to cause acne in susceptible people, but for someone to blame Milk for it, they would have to also fully stop eating

I am not sure what else is being said about Milk, but it's a very nutritious food. Let me know if you have any questions.
pretty sure milk made me taller

thats all I drank as a kid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
pretty sure milk made me taller

thats all I drank as a kid
I believe it's important as a child to make it a priority to not only intake mostly well-sourced animal foods, but to make sure you eat lots, even if you get fatter. You might not have a sharp jawline in school but you will benefit from it later

I believe it's important as a child to make it a priority to not only intake mostly well-sourced animal foods, but to make sure you eat lots, even if you get fatter. You might not have a sharp jawline in school but you will benefit from it later
Cow drinks cow milk
Goats drink goat milk
Humans drinks human milk, because it's made for human consumption
Screenshot_20200310-115630_Instagram.jpg
JFL, just drink milk bro, it has calcium, it increases bone density. Any other milk has type of calcium your body can't absorb, human milk is the best

Meanwhile after reading this
se7QYsp.gif

Cow drinks cow milk
Goats drink goat milk
Humans drinks human milk, because it's made for human consumption
View attachment 9734
JFL, just drink milk bro, it has calcium, it increases bone density. Any other milk has type of calcium your body can't absorb, human milk is the best

Meanwhile after reading this
View attachment 9735
I am not sure what the rate of Osteoporosis is, but I imagine it's not out of the question that they would also include postmenopausal women and such. What else were they eating? How much Milk were they drinking and what kind? It seems very confounded.

Not to mention the lower the Testosterone, the lower the Estrogen so therefore lower bone density, and the more developed the Country, the more Hormonal Disruptors in the environment.

Indeed there are certain things that differ in Human and other animals' milk, but it can still be safetly consumed and is actually healthy for you. I believe the Mongols were said to eat lots of animal fat and muscle and a lot of cow Milk and they were very strong.

I am not sure what the rate of Osteoporosis is, but I imagine it's not out of the question that they would also include postmenopausal women and such. What else were they eating? How much Milk were they drinking and what kind? It seems very confounded.

Not to mention the lower the Testosterone, the lower the Estrogen so therefore lower bone density, and the more developed the Country, the more Estrogens in the environment.

Indeed there are certain things that differ in Human and other animals' milk, but it can still be safetly consumed and is actually healthy for you. I believe the Mongols were said to eat lots of animal fat and muscle and a lot of cow Milk and they were very strong.
Milk is acidic, acid takes away alkaline minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium from your bones, making you just lose and lose. These three minerals are key components of bones.

Also, pls change your profile picture, i have sensation i'm talking to some normafag instead of real user

Milk is acidic, acid takes away alkaline minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium from your bones, making you just lose and lose. These three minerals are key components of bones.

Also, pls change your profile picture, i have sensation i'm talking to some normafag instead of real user
se7qysp-gif.9735

Indeed Milk will increase the production of Gastric Acid in order to allow for the proper absorption of the Proteins.

I am not aware what form the minerals are in the Milk, but every single study has showed a clear increase in blood concentrations of minerals following ingestion of Milk.

What will lower the amount of minerals in your body are plants as they are bound to Oxalate at all times, which you cannot remove without removing the minerals themselves.

Thank you for your thread, man. These 2(two) litres of milk will be my last ones for this week.

of them) is confounded.

Sources: Dude Trust Me

It's obvious bro, vegies today are sprayed, gmo, seedless (Sterile)... and cows are eating that shit, on top of everyhing, they're also eating bone meal which is made by burning flesh out of dead animals, so cow milk and meat itself would be trash, they just screwed it

Many people, especially on other forums, mindlessly quote different studies without actually reading trough them and understand what has been done.

I have read many over the years, understanding more and more and coming to my conclusions, which I have summarized here.

If you don't believe me, it's your choice, man...

@Neo thoughts?
Firstly, correlations are worthless for determining anything.

Secondly, the study was based off surveys. This is purely based off of my experience, but I have met people who claim they eat a lot of meat and I see them struggling to go trough one small lean sirloin. Regardless, you cannot really do anything else, especially in diet-related studies, as doing an appropriate study in this field would be immoral and expensive.

Thirdly, don't take this as a fact since I am garbage at math and statistics, but my calculated absolute incidence was under 0, but even if it was higher as they claim, it sadly does not mean anything anyways.

• Wow
Reactions: Neo
Many people, especially on other forums, mindlessly quote different studies without actually reading trough them and understand what has been done.

I have read many over the years, understanding more and more and coming to my conclusions, which I have summarized here.

If you don't believe me, it's your choice, man...

Firstly, correlations are worthless for determining anything.

Secondly, the study was based off surveys. This is purely based off of my experience, but I have met people who claim they eat a lot of meat and I see them struggling to go trough one small lean sirloin. Regardless, you cannot really do anything else, especially in diet-related studies, as doing an appropriate study in this field would be immoral and expensive.

Thirdly, don't take this as a fact since I am garbage at math and statistics, but my calculated absolute incidence was under 0, but even if it was higher as they claim, it sadly does not mean anything anyways.
it is true about people mindlessly quoting sources.