Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info MOLECULAR HYDROGEN BENEFITS

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Molecular Formula:
H2​
Molecular weight:
2.016g/mol​
what-is-molecular-hydrogen.jpg

Molecular hydrogen
---------------------------------------

... is a naturally occurring molecule constructed of two hydrogen atoms. ... Being the smallest molecule allows H2 to spread throughout the human body's cells and tissues.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT:
- Watch these videos, i am eating rn, and can't explain properly

... So molecular hydrogen gets rid of free radicals? Is this the newest lifefuel that can occur, any other benefits??

BENEFITS

Mildly supports the production of testosterone
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28852144/?from_term=molecular+hydrogen+stress&from_pos=4

SIDE EFFECTS

- Although it sides shouldn't be overlooked, it actually decreases amount of oxygen your body is going to pump into the muscle cels

+
+

I argued with @goblin back in the day how it couldn't be possible, and i ended up like a emotional cucklet just insulting him, not knowing you can get the benefits from wym hof breathing

Wym hof pumps up oxygen into bloodstream the fastest, and if you ask me - One hour of wym hof session is equivelent to whole day of drinking molecular hydrogen. So it's a win/win, i recommend you to do wym hof best in your workout, between working sessions.

Attachments

• what-is-molecular-hydrogen.jpg
    what-is-molecular-hydrogen.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Molecular Formula:
H2​
Molecular weight:
2.016g/mol​
View attachment 13316

Molecular hydrogen

... is a naturally occurring molecule constructed of two hydrogen atoms. ... Being the smallest molecule allows H2 to spread throughout the human body's cells and tissues.

WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT:
- Watch these videos, i am eating rn, and can't explain properly

... So molecular hydrogen gets rid of free radicals? Is this the newest lifefuel that can occur, any other benefits??

BENEFITS

Mildly supports the production of testosterone
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28852144/?from_term=molecular+hydrogen+stress&from_pos=4

SIDE EFFECTS

- Although it sides shouldn't be overlooked, it actually decreases amount of oxygen your body is going to pump into the muscle cels

+
+

I argued with @goblin back in the day how it couldn't be possible, and i ended up like a emotional cucklet just insulting him, not knowing you can get the benefits from wym hof breathing

Wym hof pumps up oxygen into bloodstream the fastest, and if you ask me - One hour of wym hof session is equivelent to whole day of drinking molecular hydrogen. So it's a win/win, i recommend you to do wym hof best in your workout, between working sessions.
another high IQ post

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Drain Off-Topic 1