What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Must watch!!! Mega thread aegyo sal easiest way to looksmax

the next o'pry

Aegyo sal or under eye fat line is the best way to make your eyes look bigger and cuter usually confused with eye bags but here’s a picture that explain the differences between both

1565222847923.png

So basically eye bags are
1565222889247.png

And aegyo sal is
1565222939971.png

Here’s an example of chico’s without aeygo sal
1565222980551.png

Even gandy have them and without it seems completely diferrent
1565223012849.png

And god himself Jordan barret
1565223048906.png
Even Koreans are doing this surgery to get aegyo sal. These surgery is very popular in that country

1565223469516.png

It makes you look younger

So is aegyo sal good? pretty sure its good because it signifies good fat storage under your eyes so when you cut you wont have holocaust tier eye bags

1565223390996.png

Astro sky will look better with aegyo sal @AstroSky
1565223533989.png

Hooded, vertically narrow and horizontally long eyes with straight/positively titled eyebrows arent enough.

Srs without it you look psycho/aspie.
1565223568326.png

IMO o’pry have a great aye area but his weakness is his under eye support everything else is perferct specially his unique orbital rims shape.

Do you we all have a relly good aegyo sal but we lost it beacuase of our lifestyle? Well

The shitty lifestyle from today's western world makes you grow up with shitty utilisation of facial muscles, mostly the eyes. Spending hours and hours in front of computers make you lose muscle tone in your orbicularis oculi hence you get the droopy workcel look with eyebags and dark circles, tear troughs and sigmoid lower eyelid.

The brainwashed retards go for scams like blepharoplasty, ultimately fucking up their orbital fat and condemning them to never have a healthy ocular look.

The smart ones simply retrain their fucking neural systems, which bring to retonification of muscles too.

Have you ever seen someone with Aegyo Sal AND Eyebags/dark circles? No, because when you have a shitty OO tone the facial fat, blood and water from lymphatics and veins follow the gravity and accumulate under the tear trough ligament. When you have a strong OO it acts as a draining pump, activating the drainage systems and avoiding the collection of this pseudo-hematom in this area.

aeygo sal can be obtained by orbital rim implant?

orbital rim is a bone while aegyo sal is a muscle. it wont do shit

how to get aegyo salmaxxing?

Well like I said aegyo sal is muscle so you can train them to improve them. If you are a beliver of facial exercise you can make these exercises that are in these links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZQbEJHqRvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xotCptMvGpc

Make up

I know probably nobody will use this method but im putting it just in case someone wanna try there’s a lot of videos about how to get aegyo sal with make up so you can do your own research.

Serum
The best part about aegyo sal serum is that if used regularly, it works to moisturize and hydrate the skin under the eyes and keep it looking younger. All you would need to do is apply a small amount of this serum under your eyes every day to get the desired effect. Since this is a relatively time-taking process, the puffy effect can take some times before it begins to show.

Tape

This tape is the safest beauty gadgets which are transparent in its appearance and is used to make the eyes pop out with a much more dramatic effect. I like this one beacuase if woman can use fake up why not we don’t use this tape to improve our eye area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNNpcyU9R3M

IMO aegyo sal + hooded eyes = guaranteed prettyboy
1565223012849.png

Last edited by a moderator:

the next o'pry

1565223887645.png

couldn't put this picture but this is how the tape works

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member

Can i squintmax to develop aegyosal

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

The minute you showed Chico with out them it instantly made me think he looks 10x better.

This isn’t my cope either because I didn’t even get to your picture of me till after.

Idk tbh. Gandy looks better with out them too.

Guess it’s your preference I guess.
I like it without too but I realized with Chico it made him look Chinese.....guess that would be more of a failo

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

O'pry looks like a retarded autist in that picture.

the next o'pry

High iq thread

Nice

This is why I am mm tier
The minute you showed Chico with out them it instantly made me think he looks 10x better.

This isn’t my cope either because I didn’t even get to your picture of me till after.

Idk tbh. Gandy looks better with out them too.

Guess it’s your preference I guess.
well about chico I believe his aegyo sal makes him unique
about you, you shoud try the tape bro to see how good looking you are with aegyo sal maybe you like the result
about gandy, gandy have poor cheeckbones projection almost sub human aegyo sal save him because it helps him with under eye support

the next o'pry

I like it without too but I realized with Chico it made him look Chinese.....guess that would be more of a failo
people have say those are eye bags but in reality are top tier aegyo sal 1565237682262.png
also his browridge is prominent but not as prominent to have the appearance of a neandertal

the next o'pry

O'pry looks like a retarded autist in that picture.
well his not squinting and is a bad angle because you can see his lack of under eye support

Rkelly

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

the next o'pry

Can i squintmax to develop aegyosal
you should squintmax and take a shower bro
1565238125328.png
kidding jajaja not quite sure maybe if you have good foward cheeckbones projection can help but if you

the next o'pry

But still, O'pry is one of my favorite models though.
him and barret are my favorites I still think o'pry have the best eye area of any model

the next o'pry

Opry is mogged by Mario Rodriguez
about jawline yes but not eye area even though Mario rodriguez have aegyo sal too

Last edited:

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

about jawline yes but not eye area even though Mario rodriguez have aegyo sal too
But too big of a jawline with extremely developed massetter muscles is awkward. I reckon Sean's jaw is better. It's balanced.

the next o'pry

But too big of a jawline with extremely developed massetter muscles is awkward. I reckon Sean's jaw is better. It's balanced.
well I have never think about that way cause I have always heard is all about having a big jawline but nobody talks about when is too much (can be a good threat though) but marios seems more masculine than shane with that jaw (no homo) even though shane seems to have more facial harmony

D

Deleted member 145

well I have never think about that way cause I have always heard is all about having a big jawline but nobody talks about when is too much (can be a good threat though) but marios seems more masculine than shane with that jaw (no homo) even though shane seems to have more facial harmony
Mario have a better jawline, his ramus is way better than Opry ramus

gandy have poor cheeckbones projection almost sub human
LMAOO, his cheekbones may not be the best but they are nowhere near subhuman

Woopwoop

hello guys am incel.

i have them and still no girlfriend. what am i doing wrong?