Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My new gymecel routine

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
So after 4 months of gymeceling, i've noticed what bodyparts i am lacking, i'm going to focus more on them, maximum hypertrophy, no actuall goal, the point is to lift weights and get v taper
PicsArt_12-10-08.40.04.jpg

Well I would like to add that everyday should be Ab day
Also don't forget to train triceps
As well as neck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I would like to add that everyday should be Ab day
Also don't forget to train triceps
As well as neck
No man, i watched far many alphadestiny videos, he brainwashed me to get that joke working, i'm not hoping i'll look good, but every increase of muscle is good. I actually have good genetics for back, and i paid autistic attention to work out lol
perhaps you should suicide instead? your face and height are truecel tier, i am sorry, man.
Look bro, i still have prime years to live, and friends, if i don't make it till late 20's, i'll probably do it, i hope on nothing. We'll see

Look bro, i still have prime years to live, and friends, if i don't make it till late 20's, i'll probably do it, i hope on nothing
the fact that you still believe you have a shot shows that you are not fully blackpilled. you will do whatever you want to do, i will just tell you, as a fellow truecel, that I am not lying to you and it is indeed over and you have no chance.

you will never have the life you dream of.

bluepillers immediatelly cover their eyes/ears whenever someone says that to them and their brain immediately spits out the phrase "crab bucket" and you think I want you to fail, but if you just look in the mirror for a few seconds, see a few news articles from 2019, chad fishes, etc. you will realize I want the best for you and the sooner you accept you are subhuman the better, as it is quite hard to fully accept that.

the fact that you still believe you have a shot shows that you are not fully blackpilled. you will do whatever you want to do, i will just tell you, as a fellow truecel, that I am not lying to you and it is indeed over and you have no chance.

bluepillers immediatelly cover their eyes/ears whenever someone says that to them and their brain immediately spits out the phrase "crab bucket" and you think I want you to fail, but if you just look in the mirror for a few seconds, see a few news articles from 2019, chad fishes, etc. you will realize I want the best for you and the sooner you accept you are subhuman the better, as it is quite hard to fully accept that.
I still have hope, man.
Even though I have been getting suicidal thoughts recently and small waves of depression from time to time, I still hope to get an attractive Eastern European woman one day. :)

I still have hope, man.
Even though I have been getting suicidal thoughts recently and small waves of depression from time to time, I still hope to get an attractive Eastern European woman one day. :)
hope is pain, sasaki.

no religious bullshit, no emo quotes.

you will never have the life you dream of, as sadly, life is not like in anime.

i have seen your face and body, and sadly, there is nothing you can do about it, especially at your height.

i myself have periods when my mind completely gives up and it is incredibly relaxing and freeing, but it is hard to fully let go and give up.

No man, i watched far many alphadestiny videos, he brainwashed me to get that joke working, i'm not hoping i'll look good, but every increase of muscle is good. I actually have good genetics for back, and i paid autistic attention to work out lol

Look bro, i still have prime years to live, and friends, if i don't make it till late 20's, i'll probably do it, i hope on nothing. We'll see
Bro there is no negative from training abs neck or triceps lol I don't understand why you wouldn't train those three areas

Forget girls because without training these things it will lead to muscle imbalance and bodily harm and pain. At least try to lie comfortably

Brooo, reason why i have this incel thoughts rolling in my head 24/7 is because i realised 100ï¼… of women are sluts, and not just women, it's in human's dna to do fragile things, some people can control that psychopathic behaviour. I actually want to have sweet loving wife and kids, and i admit i cope so hard that i'll get it one day, while i know i wouldn't, and i am too pussy to kill myself, i don't know how future is going to be, but like i said, i don't except anything good to happen

Bro there is no negative from training abs neck or triceps lol I don't understand why you wouldn't train those three areas

Forget girls because without training these things it will lead to muscle imbalance and bodily harm and pain. At least try to lie comfortably
No man, i'm insecure of my frame, although i already developed good set of lats, i look dead average in the world of normies

Brooo, reason why i have this incel thoughts rolling in my head 24/7 is because i realised 100ï¼… of women are sluts, and not just women, it's in human's dna to do fragile things, some people can control that psychopathic behaviour. I actually want to have sweet loving wife and kids, and i admit i cope so hard that i'll get it one day, while i know i wouldn't, and i am too pussy to kill myself, i don't know how future is going to be, but like i said, i don't except anything good to happen
i cant make you truly see your own delusions, even if i point them out

but if you are still trying you are clearly expecting something good to happen

No man, i'm insecure of my frame, although i already developed good set of lats, i look dead average in the world of normies
Ok all I said was to train neck and triceps in addition to what you are already doing....