What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My stance on mewing

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

After many trillions of hours of investigation from me and my elite foundation of scientists I have concluded an astounding hypothesis.

This thread will highlight what I believe the Orthotropic community misses.

It is best to prove my point with these examples

9D2633E2-7BCF-4898-A2D6-32FBE0D0891A.jpeg
7455B952-5398-4E86-B85D-72772AA4EB9C.jpegE9011441-A418-45F9-8D9E-B4D709A0A284.jpeg
If you notice with these diagrams the molars are lower down than the front teeth. The dental patterns from a side view allow for a dip at the back of the mouth. In modern dental occulsions this dip is rarely seen and I believe this is why overbites are so common.

I believe that pushing the maxilla forward is often inappropriate for crainofacial reconstruction for mewers unless there is noticeable maxillary recession. Mewing should instead focus on not preventing the tongue from touching the and allowing for the molars to erupt. This means that clenching the teeth should be seen as mouth breathing as it prevents the molars from erupting.

The jaws should be held apart by a few mm (with the lips together. In this stage to allow for proper eruption. The tongue be on the roof of the mouth as relaxed as possible to allow for the eruption to happen. The tongue should not touch the sides of the teeth. After when the molars are properly erupted then may the upper and lower teeth be touching slightly.

Rei

Femboy Lover
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Thx doc

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Ritalincel

⠀Tomboy Respecter
First 50 Members
Established Member

Damn, I didn't know they had mobile phones in Africa, guess you learn something new every day, funny thing huh? 😅
African niggers get all the old phones that 1st world throw it away.
And they carry a few of them all the time.

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Damn, I didn't know they had mobile phones in Africa, guess you learn something new every day, funny thing huh? 😅
Ur a nigger, femboy nigger.

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

john

The Faithful
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

This means that clenching the teeth should be seen as mouth breathing as it prevents the molars from erupting.
???

The tongue should not touch the sides of the teeth.
That's pretty much impossible for the majority of the population since nobody has a super wide palate where their tongues can rest easily without touching the teeth.

Reactions: Rei

Neo

Incel abuser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

???

That's pretty much impossible for the majority of the population since nobody has a super wide palate where their tongues can rest easily without touching the teeth.
Low IQ. You don’t need a super wide palate.

de Lavallée

make the right decision and choose rope over hope

mewing is a cope except if you need better airway.
Trust me, i started mewing since 13 and now at the end of 14 and still no results.
You will be hurt after 2 years realizing that you could've done other stuff than waste your time hoping in mewing.