Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need advice

johnvee84

Settle for someone I don't want or looksmaxx and improve myself?

I live with my sister and everyone who visits try to set me up with fat ugly whales, I would rather use my hand than settle for someone I dont want, I know I'm not great looking, but rather than settle wouldn't it make more sense to improve myself?

yes, always improve yourself! self improvement is never ending and it’s never too late to begin improving👍

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well then you have your mind made up
Its just that I see other fat ugly people my age who make no wttempt to improve themselves with fat ugly women and I dont understand how they have the desire to have sex with each other, sometimes I think there must be something wrong with me.

At this point, and because of your age you probably will have to surgerymax, leanmax if you're fat, and fix any signs of aging skin to really ascend any meaningful amount

Settle for someone I don't want or looksmaxx and improve myself?

I live with my sister and everyone who visits try to set me up with fat ugly whales, I would rather use my hand than settle for someone I dont want, I know I'm not great looking, but rather than settle wouldn't it make more sense to improve myself?
I don't think being set up ever ends well. Don't ever settle for something you don't want just because you're bored.