Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

NEW COMPOUND WHICH INCREASED PENILE LENGTH IN ADULTS SIGNIFICANTLY

King

inhibition of lysyl oxidase (LOX) activity (Anti-LOX) combined with a vacuum device (VD)
increased cock size in adult rats by 18%

AND INCREASED BY 10% WITHOUT VD

penileee-png.1331158

LOX plays an essential role in penile lengthening both for pubertal and adult rats. Anti-LOX reduced LOX activity to inhibit collagen crosslinking, leading to tunica albuginea remodeling, which lengthened the penis
Sci-Hub | Characteristics of Penile Growth in Pubertal Rats and a Non‐Invasive Method to Lengthen the Penis. Andrology | 10.1111/andr.12845

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1632421655840.png

brutal I forgot to change the title
why tf I can't change title

FUARRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK

HELP!!!!
@Pendejo @Rkelly @Alcibiades
bbPuMPA.gif

Apparently, as a normal user without moderator permissions, after posting a thread you can only change the thread content, but not the thread title; another thing that @admin should fix.

Just give me the title and I will change it for you tbh.

Just give me the title and I will change it for you tbh
NEW COMPOUND WHICH INCREASED PENILE LENGTH IN ADULTS SIGNIFICANTLY

Where can I get my hands on this compound, man?

Where can I get my hands on this compound, man?
I don't know much about this compound yet
I emailed the professor who conducted this study asking him more about this compound

I don't know much about this compound yet
I emailed the professor who conducted this study asking him more about this compound
I think the mice where injected with Anti-lox antibodies which are expensive as f**k.

Manual P.E. > Alice in Wonderland P.E. chemicals which no one will bother getting their hands on.
TRY ANGION + PENILE BALLOONING ,,,P.E may causes side effects like ED

TRY ANGION + PENILE BALLOONING ,,,P.E may causes side effects like ED
Angion and ballooning are simply edging methods.
P.E. will not cause ED, if it does, it's not P.E. anymore but Penis Shortening. Good P.E. practice will enhance your erections massively, like it has for me.

Angion and ballooning are simply edging methods.
P.E. will not cause ED, if it does, it's not P.E. anymore but Penis Shortening. Good P.E. practice will enhance your erections massively, like it has for me.
what exercises did you do and and when did you start them ?

what exercises did you do and and when did you start them ?
11min stretching + 10min pumping, got my pump after I started on the 20th of August though, that's my routine now however. Most I've measured was 16.7~cm, started at 16cm. Took a week off since I visited my friend though, so back at 16.5cm.

11min stretching + 10min pumping, got my pump after I started on the 20th of August though, that's my routine now however. Most I've measured was 16.7~cm, started at 16cm. Took a week off since I visited my friend though, so back at 16.5cm.
PE exercises gave me hard flaccid syndrome. It's over

PE exercises gave me hard flaccid syndrome. It's over
You went too hard. Listen to your body, don't copy routines, don't go over 20min when you start out.

You went too hard. Listen to your body, don't copy routines, don't go over 20min when you start out.
I'm never doing them again anyway. I ruined my dick

I ruined my dick
Your erectile quality hasn't been affected I presume? Well, just let it heal, man. I don't know how long it's been present, but give it more time.

Your erectile quality hasn't been affected I presume? Well, just let it heal, man. I don't know how long it's been present, but give it more time.
Yes it has. I've had this since the end of 2019

Jesus, has your erectile size decreased?
Yes, my penis while flaccid is hard and rubbery but not all the time, I have pain on left side of the penis base, glans doesn't fill properly during erection, I never get morning wood or random erections, dull orgasm, masturbation makes my symptoms worse, mild constipation and weak urine stream

mild constipation and weak urine stream
Pelvic floor muscles issue.

Let's not forget you took Exemestane for a long time too, that kills your dick. Your hormonal levels might play a part too. Estrogen boosts erections through Nitric Oxide increase.

Pelvic floor muscles issue.

Let's not forget you took Exemestane for a long time too, that kills your dick. Your hormonal levels might play a part too. Estrogen boosts erections through Nitric Oxide increase.
That exemestane wasn't even real I think and it's been a long time already since then

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
King Looksmaxxing 17