Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New Here - 32-Year-Old Male

DigitalZenChen2022

Hey, ya'll,

I'm a 32-year-old Asian male looking to improve my looks through plastic surgery, skincare, fashion, etc.

I am already doing a lot in terms of fitness - have ran multiple 5Ks including a Spartan Race, competed in 2 USPA Powerlifting meets and 1 Deadlift competition in the past 4 years hitting a 1200 lb total at around 165 lb.

Recently, I have been fairly insecure about my head shape and have decided to pull the trigger on doing a custom skull implant surgery to widen and create a more round, symmetrical shape.

Ultimately, I joined this forum to see how I can objectively maximize my looks and increase my SMV.

Thanks for having me and looking forward to collaborating with all of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well probably want to cap it at $50K overall. My head reshaping surgery is already over half of that. But open to suggestions. I'll post pictures shortly.

You are working with a very decent budget. You should send pictures of yourself to me so I can offer some suggestions.

Back