Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New here

Mac0

I am here to look if I can softmax two parts of my face, eyes and nose.

My nose at the bridge portion sways a little to the right, this has affected me to being able to only breathe thru one nostril. Can I straighten it. If so can it be done naturally?

My left eye is somewhat asymmetrical to the other, is their any way to raise. The brow is a little under, but it's my fold that will not be set all the way.

If you got answers and need pics dm me, don't want to dox myself on a thread.

Thanks.

My nose at the bridge portion sways a little to the right, this has affected me to being able to only breathe thru one nostril. Can I straighten it.
Septoplasty should fix this I believe, and if it impairs your breathing you might be able to get it covered by medical insurance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Septoplasty should fix this I believe, and if it impairs your breathing you might be able to get it covered by medical insurance.
This would be great but I don't want surgery, honestly I could live with it the rest of my life but if I can change it with some time and hardwork I wouldn't mind.