Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

nofap log

1007.jpg
That is a happy frog named Pepe, I like it as well.

Very nice, it makes sense for it to be healthy, that being depriving yourself of sexual stimuli without having the ability to replace it (with sexual intercourse) due to Inceldom (Involuntary Celibacy).

Day 3 tbh.

Plus I am starting to hate women now.

Is nofap good for skin?
My skin was at is best when I quit studying I was in my bedroom having sex and sleeping all day then around16-18pm i would hang out with a friend to smoke weed, I was also eating burgers,pizza lot of chocolate and shit.

And now when I try to eat less sugar, take care of my skin,etc and still it isn't as good as it was at that time:soy:

Is nofap good for skin?
My skin was at is best when I quit studying I was in my bedroom having sex and sleeping all day then around16-18pm i would hang out with a friend to smoke weed, I was also eating burgers,pizza lot of chocolate and shit.
(This was my routine it wasn't like that just once a week)

And now when I try to eat less sugar, take care of my skin,etc and still it isn't as good as it was at that time:soy:

Is nofap good for skin?

estrogens in the foods you were eating + weed (weed is very estrogenic) increase skin collagen and help maintain hydration

Day 63 main benefit is im way more focused on looksmaxing and not being lazy about mewing. when i get back from work or school all i do is looksmax no social life just blackpilled brutal looksmaxing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day 63 main benefit is im way more focused on looksmaxing and not being lazy about mewing. when i get back from work or school all i do is looksmax no social life just blackpilled brutal looksmaxing
I wish I had your discipline to get to day 63

Day 3 I think