Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Nosecels GTFIH: Why not use hydrocortisone on thick skin on the nose to thin it out???

dapii

First 50 Members
In some people their nose cartilage itself is fine and sharp but the thick skin on top of it makes the nose rounded and bulbous

Hydrocortisone is a steriod cream know for causing thinning (atrophy) of the skin. In theory should work for someone that has thick skin (NOT cartilage) on the nose that cant be resolved by a rhinoplasty. Anyone willing to test this out and be a guinea pig?

Over-the-counter hydrocortisone is the lowest-potency steroid cream available, but could cause thinning of the skin if used daily for many consecutive weeks. This is especially true if steroid cream is used on thin, sensitive skin such as the eyelids, genital areas, or the folds of the skin

A good example of thick skin on the nose is this:

5778e81f8281442312438734b55f3a67.jpg

Rhinoplasty did absolutely nothing but make his nose look even worse. His thick nose skin was the reason for that

On the other hand, a nose with thin skin looks sharp and smaller:

12.PNG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
man im considering doing this ngl
I have used it on my dick before for phimosis and the foreskin became much thinner. So I guess the same would work for the nose. I am also considering doing this rn as I have hydrocortisone at my house somewhere