What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] Ok im stuck between these 2 haircuts side parting which is old school sean connery style and a vintage taper which a celebrity known as Stephan bear

pizza-san

Established Member

first pic hairstyle would probably look good on you

Jimsonbobson505

first pic hairstyle would probably look good on you
But yea the stephen bear guy is very dark triad hes fucked under age girls cheated on multiple girlfriends won big brother for being a complete cunt sold a sex tape of his girlfriend without her even realising she cried her eyes out she's actually really nice person but hes just mental block to the point where he dont give a shit

Marlo

Established Member

Personally like the 2nd pic but if your hairline is good I’d give the one in the first pic a shot. Maybe go a bit longer on the sides though

Jimsonbobson505

Personally like the 2nd pic but if your hairline is good I’d give the one in the first pic a shot. Maybe go a bit longer on the sides though
I'm gonna go with the slicked back one but I just needed opinions so in future I might go for that one instead