Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

One of the biggest blackpills that everybody denies is that size is far more important Fighting ability.

Bob Sapp literally destroyed the lifelong kickboxing Ernesto Hoost who trained his whole life for this, while he starting kickboxing LATER in life. What's the difference between them? Ernesto has way more experience, yet got brutally beaten by Sapp. The difference is Ernesto was 6'2 and 238 pounds while Bob Sapp was 6'5 and 350 pounds.

Dustin Poirier could not do anything to Brian Shaw on the ground and his chokeholding had no effect on him. Brian shaw pinned him to the ground and Dustin couldn't get him off. Despite being a trained professional fighter for a living and Brian being giant with no fighting experience.

Sure guys like Ali, Marciano, and Tyson beat guys bigger than themselves, but the size and weight difference was not enough. Liston wasn't significantly bigger enough than ali, + he was 45 when they fought. None of Tyson or Marciano opponents outweighed or outsized them enough to significantly shut them down. Both men also had crazy punching power too

But what if their opponents were the size of Denis Cyplenkov or Bob Sapp and 300+ ibs of bone and muscle tissue? When the weight difference starts to be 40 pounds then it gets harder and harder to overcome with skills..

Nikolai Valuev would be a tin can if he was 6'5. Valuev was "good" thanks to his size and weighet, he would be average at best without it.

Bob Sapp literally destroyed the lifelong kickboxing Ernesto Hoost who trained his whole life for this, while he starting kickboxing LATER in life. What's the difference between them? Ernesto has way more experience, yet got brutally beaten by Sapp. The difference is Ernesto was 6'2 and 238 pounds while Bob Sapp was 6'5 and 350 pounds.

Dustin Poirier could not do anything to Brian Shaw on the ground and his chokeholding had no effect on him. Brian shaw pinned him to the ground and Dustin couldn't get him off. Despite being a trained professional fighter for a living and Brian being giant with no fighting experience.

Sure guys like Ali, Marciano, and Tyson beat guys bigger than themselves, but the size and weight difference was not enough. Liston wasn't significantly bigger enough than ali, + he was 45 when they fought. None of Tyson or Marciano opponents outweighed or outsized them enough to significantly shut them down. Both men also had crazy punching power too

But what if their opponents were the size of Denis Cyplenkov or Bob Sapp and 300+ ibs of bone and muscle tissue? When the weight difference starts to be 40 pounds then it gets harder and harder to overcome with skills..

Nikolai Valuev would be a tin can if he was 6'5. Valuev was "good" thanks to his size and weighet, he would be average at best without it.
Fighting is for losers fat fucks that cant control there eating habits bullied kids that cry like little bitches who only act on emotions rather than trying to be somone better In life but no low intelligence through being punched ugly faces broken nose cuts and bruises and using weight advantage to fight smaller people pussies that's all they'll ever will be this is ideal and it always will be https://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakul...ish/sozialewahrnehmung/sozialewahrnehmung.htm

Fighting is for losers fat fucks that cant control there eating habits bullied kids that cry like little bitches who only act on emotions rather than trying to be somone better In life but no low intelligence through being punched ugly faces broken nose cuts and bruises and using weight advantage to fight smaller people pussies that's all they'll ever will be this is ideal and it always will be https://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakul...ish/sozialewahrnehmung/sozialewahrnehmung.htm
Only an autistic weirdo like you would post unsolicited nudes on a male looksmaxing forum you must have been like bullied or gone through some traumatic experience when you were younger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only an autistic weirdo like you would post unsolicited nudes on a male looksmaxing forum you must have been like bullied or gone through some traumatic experience when you were younger

This is just brutal, imagine doing boxing since you were 8 ONLY to be helpless against a guy 2 feet taller and 200 pounds heavier than you.

You keep saying unsolicited I dont care you're a loser this is your life keep repeating the same things I'm rent free in your head no I discovered it from some guy when I typed in #mewing and even then i dont need to me my jaw is fully developed unlike yours most likely hes still got his insta and it's pretty successful before he start scamming people paying people to rated but you are a loser I'm not I haven't been touched or bullied stop self projecting