Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Only things semen retention helps you with

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Alright let's use some logic instead, cause i'm lazy to do research 🙄. When you fap, you ejacuate some testosterone, which could've been used by your body, but you dumped that extra T...
---------------------------------------------------
☆

1. So how does our body use testosterone
- Through 5α- reduction, it either gets converted into DHT, or aromatised into estrogen. But don't get confused with estrogen part - ... SHBG binds harder than albumin, it basically has a higher affinity for DHT, significally more than testosterone, then testosterone, and then the estrogen is the lowest affinity, and basically it holds a inverse relationship with your free T, because that is essentially what regulates how much free T you are going to get. So by wasting that testosterone away, we dumped extra DHT, cause testosterone will be converted to DHT, if you aren't androgen dominant (T won't be converted to DHT), you wouldn't even have free T flowing to feel libido, motivation, energy... essentially free T is doing all the good things you think testosterone does. You can increase free T by taking proviron which lowers SHBG.

TL;DR
Masturbation = Low DHT

2. Since we know it's conversion - Does Nofap help us grow ?

- Can't answer that directly, but you saw my thread regarding heightmaxing, and it's discussed that DHT extends the bone growth. So by extracting that T which could be converted to DHT later, aren't we doing ourselves disadvantage in the long run?

Masturbation = Manlet

3. What happens to estrogen ?

- Meanwhile, your prolactin (Which causes low sex drive, and erectile dysfunction) is increasing. This effects in men because prolactin can stop the testes from producing testosterone. In some cases it may cause infertility, but this is pretty rare.

In males - Prolactinoma can cause decreased body or facial hair, and low bone density. Prolactin levels gets regulated to normal after one hour.

Masturbation = Prolactin release

"Now, on to the topic of suppressing prolactin; in this study, 300 mg’s of vitamin E for 8 weeks, decreased prolactin levels by a staggering 69% when compared to placebo in healthy human subjects."
ashwagandha:
"Furthermore, the same human study also found out that Ashwagandha lowered prolactin levels by a nice 15%."

So can you fap? Yes for sure: -It is your decision
B B B BUT, MAKE SURE that you DONT RELEASE the SEMEN while doing it. By releasing it, you are doing yourself more damage than good.
☆

Masturbation = DEATH

What if I have sex everyday with a girl instead of fapping? I’m still cumming but nobody tells you not to have sex daily

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What if I have sex everyday with a girl instead of fapping? I’m still cumming but nobody tells you not to have sex daily
Well, i can't argue but you get the idea what happens when semen gets out of your body. Atleast cortisol is lower cause it's real sex, not some fapping shit.

@admin, can you replace the word "nofap" in thread title with the "semen retention", thing.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also i forgot about the most important thing - DHT sensitivity
-----------------------------------------
☆

Your body have receptors all over your body, some are more sensitive, some less - That explains why you might have 8 inches dick, but 6 inches wrist, because androgen sensitivity are 'sleeping' in wrist area.

One of the example proving masturbation lowers DHT is this
Because of lack of converted DHT, his skin have acne now, (and probably less collagen in the long -term)

DHT DOES help with collagen synthesis, just not ALONE. It also works with that other thing in bone collagen

So high DHT = high collagen + good skincare routine = perfect skin.

MASTURBATION = BAD SKIN, BAD EVERYTHING
-----------------------------------------
☆

But we can influence the more DHT in the skin region 🤫

Thanks. Brutal forum has a similar thread.

Reactions: Rei
Alright let's use some logic instead, cause i'm lazy to do research 🙄. When you fap, you ejacuate some testosterone, which could've been used by your body, but you dumped that extra T...
☆

1. So how does our body use testosterone
- Through 5α- reduction, it either gets converted into DHT, or aromatised into estrogen. But don't get confused with estrogen part - ... SHBG binds harder than albumin, it basically has a higher affinity for DHT, significally more than testosterone, then testosterone, and then the estrogen is the lowest affinity, and basically it holds a inverse relationship with your free T, because that is essentially what regulates how much free T you are going to get. So by wasting that testosterone away, we dumped extra DHT, cause testosterone will be converted to DHT, if you aren't androgen dominant (T won't be converted to DHT), you wouldn't even have free T flowing to feel libido, motivation, energy... essentially free T is doing all the good things you think testosterone does. You can increase free T by taking proviron which lowers SHBG.

TL;DR
Masturbation = Low DHT

2. Since we know it's conversion - Does Nofap help us grow ?

- Can't answer that directly, but you saw my thread regarding heightmaxing, and it's discussed that DHT extends the bone growth. So by extracting that T which could be converted to DHT later, aren't we doing ourselves disadvantage in the long run?

Masturbation = Manlet

3. What happens to estrogen ?

- Meanwhile, your prolactin (Which causes low sex drive, and erectile dysfunction) is increasing. This effects in men because prolactin can stop the testes from producing testosterone. In some cases it may cause infertility, but this is pretty rare.

In males - Prolactinoma can cause decreased body or facial hair, and low bone density. Prolactin levels gets regulated to normal after one hour.

Masturbation = Prolactin release

"Now, on to the topic of suppressing prolactin; in this study, 300 mg’s of vitamin E for 8 weeks, decreased prolactin levels by a staggering 69% when compared to placebo in healthy human subjects."
ashwagandha:
"Furthermore, the same human study also found out that Ashwagandha lowered prolactin levels by a nice 15%."

So can you fap? Yes for sure: -It is your decision
B B B BUT, MAKE SURE that you DONT RELEASE the SEMEN while doing it. By releasing it, you are doing yourself more damage than good.
☆

Masturbation = DEATH
tenor (11).gif
unnamed (2).gif

So having sex, the MAIN purpose of life on earth. Is somehow bad
What a f*****g joke this is