Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Post narrow jaw chads ITT to help me cope

their jaw is objectively still wide

their fwhr is also still somewhat wide

they just dont have a jaw which is relatively wide compared to the rest of their heads

toth77 for example has a truecel tier jaw

his whole skull is a tiny peanut

my fists would crush him so badly

None of those guys you posted are 6 PSL chads. You can't be truly above 6 PSL with a narrow jaw.
Orb is deformed btw. But why do you worry for? Isn't your jaw wider than these guys anyways OP?

what's mse... blackpill me on fixing narrow face
MAXILLARY SKELETAL EXPANSION. MSE.

They drill holes in your palate (through the gums), insert an appliance which widens your maxilla using force And the treatment lasts around 14 weeks to 6 months, depends. Narrow faces = cuck face like toth77 (as mentioned by buddy boyo many times). Wide face = masc/DOM hunter's face. Your face gets widened btw, not your skull, i am pretty sure. I think it costs you around 2-10k bucks. You should definitely get it if your face is narrow.

They all have high steep gonial angles with short rami and round shaped narrow chins, but their bigonial widths are almost the same as their bizygomatic widths.

sexy-ryan-reynolds.jpgarticle-2265405-16E4E1B1000005DC-488_306x423.jpg5f78111e74363.jpg

Another example of this is Christian Bale.
5f78096664217.jpgAmerican Psycho.jpg