What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions for “Ethnic” and Asian Users:

Marlo

I’m from the states and this is one thing I can’t figure out....

what are the “stereotypes”? Why do you guys think women look down on you? These are genuine questions; I know “ethnics” especially are portrayed in some pretty shitty ways, but the few Indian guys I know are all semi-successful with girls. They’re musicians.

Every time I see Indian/Arab/Persian people on tv, they always have pretty extreme accents... but I’ve never met a single person my age with an accent close to them.

pizza-san

Established Member

i am a tanned white but when i go to dc people thinks that i am brown and calls me curry because i am brazilian,i think they never sunbathe in their lives

john

lindabella's bodyguard
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

They just look bad on an average compared to blacks and whites, that's it. Even if there weren't stereotypes attached they'd be biologically less appealing.

Mike

Established Member

i am a tanned white but when i go to dc people thinks that i am brown and calls me curry because i am brazilian,i think they never sunbathe in their lives
Damn me also being a Brazilian there was different from yours but I never got called curry tbh. I am very white and most people don’t even consider me as a Latino.

pizza-san

Established Member

Damn me also being a Brazilian there was different from yours but I never got called curry tbh. I am very white and most people don’t even consider me as a Latino.
i am literally cumskin when no tanned

Mike

Established Member

Mike

Established Member

Marlo

They just look bad on an average compared to blacks and whites, that's it. Even if there weren't stereotypes attached they'd be biologically less appealing.
lemme see if I’m getting this right...
are you basically saying that the average Indian man is much less appealing than the average white man?

I could see that, but would you say that a true PSL 6 Indian man is on the same level as a PSL 6 white man?

Hououin Kyouma

I AM MAD SCIENTIST
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I’m from the states and this is one thing I can’t figure out....

what are the “stereotypes”? Why do you guys think women look down on you? These are genuine questions; I know “ethnics” especially are portrayed in some pretty shitty ways, but the few Indian guys I know are all semi-successful with girls. They’re musicians.

Every time I see Indian/Arab/Persian people on tv, they always have pretty extreme accents... but I’ve never met a single person my age with an accent close to them.
I think lack of dimorphism and flat faces

Marlo

In terms of SMV, no.
That’s fucked. Wb in the eyes of Indian women?
Feel like PSL 6 should be sexually attractive regardless of ethnicity

john

lindabella's bodyguard
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

That’s fucked. Wb in the eyes of Indian women?
Feel like PSL 6 should be sexually attractive regardless of ethnicity
Ofc, a 6 PSL will not get rejected by more than 90% of women globally, but all I am saying is that a 6 PSL Indian will not be preferred over a 6 PSL white. 6 PSL is great for Indian women, but Indian women are usually self hating and will go for a 5.5 PSL white guy instead.

RamRanchCowboy

Ofc, a 6 PSL will not get rejected by more than 90% of women globally, but all I am saying is that a 6 PSL Indian will not be preferred over a 6 PSL white. 6 PSL is great for Indian women, but Indian women are usually self hating and will go for a 5.5 PSL white guy instead.
Don't talk to that damn simp he writes a whole novel for females on this board. If my darn uncle was witness to that he'd give him a good ole fashioned ranch style ass whooping

Marlo

Don't talk to that damn simp he writes a whole novel for females on this board. If my darn uncle was witness to that he'd give him a good ole fashioned ranch style ass whooping
Your uncle is a closeted homosexual

RamRanchCowboy

Your uncle is a closeted homosexual
Don't disrespect your elders sonny. You're lucky I don't know where you live or I'd rip your damn tongue out and tape it your goddamn hand because you need a lesson in holding your tongue

Marlo

Don't disrespect your elders sonny. You're lucky I don't know where you live or I'd rip your damn tongue out and tape it your goddamn hand because you need a lesson in holding your tongue
My tongue is strong as fuck from mewing, come the fuck at me buckaroo