Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate me honestly plz.

4 out of 10. The lips are a serious issue, not only is your lip shape bad but you seem to have some sort of alveolar recession, your entire lip area is caved inwards and you have a bad mustache. The eyebrows are also way too thick and you almost have a unibrow it seems like. Apart from that your face isn't too bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
4 out of 10. The lips are a serious issue, not only is your lip shape bad but you seem to have some sort of alveolar recession, your entire lip area is caved inwards and you have a bad mustache. The eyebrows are also way too thick and you almost have a unibrow it seems like. Apart from that your face isn't too bad
What if I remove the moustache??

You can easily achieve 6/10 (high-tier normie) level after some softmaxxing and probably 7/10 after long-term improvements such as skinmaxxing, gymmaxxing (neck training), beardmaxxing, probably mewing and leanmaxxing

You can easily achieve 6/10 (high-tier normie) level after some softmaxxing and probably 7/10 after long-term improvements such as skinmaxxing, gymmaxxing (neck training), beardmaxxing, probably mewing and leanmaxxing
But I don't get proper beard bro. Only a moustache is all I have

I tried some mid cut. What should I do?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1460561406.jpg
    Snapchat-1460561406.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 35
I tried some mid cut. What should I do?

I agree, 8/10 after some stachemaxxing and gymaxxing. Whats your girth looking like? you might want to consider jelqing and cockmaxxing too.

I agree, 8/10 after some stachemaxxing and gymaxxing. Whats your girth looking like? you might want to consider jelqing and cockmaxxing too.
Nearly a big guy girth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Ratings 14
carnatiions Introduce Yourself 20
J Ratings 5
S Ratings 7