Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rate My Frame

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you braindead, son? That pose is one which is used to fraud frame as in to make it appear wider than it is.
I know kiddo, Tho i am wide. That is the only decent picture i have

That is the only decent picture i have
Your phone must be defective I see, you could take another unfrauded picture at this moment... But what am I saying, that's ludicrous...

Your phone must be defective I see, you could take another unfrauded picture at this moment... But what am I saying, that's ludicrous...
You're probably a framcel lmao. Defective? no, im just complete shit at taking photos

Relax, and frauding

Last edited:
If you can't f*****g read. Im complete shit at taking pictures, My bideltoid is 22,5. My height is 6'3, this is also shit lightning
Hmmm... Are you a mentalcel? Looks like it.

If you can't f*****g read. Im complete shit at taking pictures
The coping is out the plane of existence with this one... That is irrelevant, son. Accept your mediocrity.

The coping is out the plane of existence with this one... That is irrelevant, son. Accept your mediocrity.
Mediocrity lmao, Mogging you to death

Dude i can't take this seriously, this is too funny

shakestuck2.gif
182.jpg

4 years, tho only 2 of Them have been building solid muscle
Oh Jeez... Natty truly is a meme. Even 2 years is painful to hear for that amount of "progress"?

Oh Jeez... Natty truly is a meme. Even 2 years is painful to hear for that amount of "progress"?
Gtfo manlet virgin b***h f*****g slutty ass incel

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
6 Ratings 1
need-a-wide-jaw Ratings 14
pizza-san Ratings 14
J Ratings 21