Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Rate my giga-chad transition plan

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
copied from my notes:

Full Gattaca Soldier 1998 Giga-Chad transition plan

first surgery BEFORE AGE 26

4 - 6 cm (1.5 - 2.35 inch) tibia lengthening, 6 - 8 cm (2.35 - 3 inch) femur lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) humerus lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) forearm lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) clavicle lengthening
Desired result: 4 - 5 inch increase in height, end height 6’1” or 6’2” with proportional increase in shoulder width and wingspan

cycle HGH or IGF-1 LR3 + testosterone
Desired result: thicker wrists, wider shoulders, overall skeletal growth, larger head, larger hands/feet and increased muscle mass for overall larger frame

bimax advancement with ccw rotation + custom chin/jaw implant + custom infraorbital/malar/zygos implant (paranasal implant if necessary OR modified Lefort 1) + skull implant if HGH/IGF don’t increase size + mouth widening (if necessary to match chin width)
Desired result: larger head, slightly more acute gonial angle with slightly longer ramus, slightly more jaw/chin height and square chin, slightly wider/sharper jawline, stronger/sharper slightly higher more projected cheekbones and zygos with stronger under eye support, overall more forward projected face, hollow cheeks + good ogee curve

hairline lowering or hair transplant

gyno removal if necessary

check my profile for more pics of me I've posted plenty

copied from my notes:

4 - 6 cm (1.5 - 2.35 inch) tibia lengthening, 6 - 8 cm (2.35 - 3 inch) femur lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) humerus lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) forearm lengthening, 2.5 cm (1 inch per side) clavicle lengthening
Desired result: 4 - 5 inch increase in height, end height 6’1” or 6’2” with proportional increase in shoulder width and wingspan

Desired result: thicker wrists, wider shoulders, overall skeletal growth, larger head, larger hands/feet and increased muscle mass for overall larger frame

bimax advancement with ccw rotation + custom chin/jaw implant + custom infraorbital/malar/zygos implant (paranasal implant if necessary OR modified Lefort 1) + skull implant if HGH/IGF don’t increase size + mouth widening (if necessary to match chin width)
Desired result: larger head, slightly more acute gonial angle with slightly longer ramus, slightly more jaw/chin height and square chin, slightly wider/sharper jawline, stronger/sharper slightly higher more projected cheekbones and zygos with stronger under eye support, overall more forward projected face, hollow cheeks + good ogee curve

did anything come from that modeling audition @JackHanma?

copied from my notes:

Could you dm me your IGF-lr3 source?

Elab on forearm lengthening.

copied from my notes:

It will take several years of recovery

Its a bullshit plan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
did anything come from that modeling audition @JackHanma?
Yeah I got a callback, which the other guy who auditioned didn’t, but they wanted me to pay for headshots so I told them to go kick rocks. Once I get bimax and jaw implant I’ll do a bunch of auditions till I get picked up.
If I’m gonna do a mini version of that full cope I think I’ll go: roids, bimax, jaw implants, and tibia lengthening only. I want my first procedure done before I’m 26. If I can get myself over that halo effect line, the rest of it will pay for itself.

Ilizarov process on radius and ulna. It will be the most difficult to find someone to perform, there’s a guy in Russia I think.
Do you have any before and afters of the procedure?

dude, you look fine. Sure, you could theoretically benefit from all of that but that’s assuming you come out with 100% solid results.

Your obsession with being a “male model” and you wanting to do all of this shows that you have some shit to work on psychologically, be it narcissistic tendencies, physical perfectionism, insecurities, or all of the above.

This is a looksmaxxing forum so I get it, but usually people who are as obsessed with modeling/what they look like this much are… women and homosexuals.

I dont know how many times this needs to be touched on, but masculinity is EVERYTHING… especially psychologically. “Pretty boys” can get away with some shit because a) they’re usually more dimorphic than we (dudes) assume and b) they’ve likely received enough external validation already to make them believe that they are above 99% of people. Extroverted, aggressive, socially dominant frat boys would outslay “male models” 9/10 times. Also, women don’t want good looking guys who care about their looks this much… they want good looking guys who are good looking almost effortlessly. You putting this much time and effort into what you look like sends an instant signal to women that you are b***h made.

I put male models in quotations because most “male models” fall for exactly what you did; they go to an agency, get gassed up in the interview and think they’re model material, and then find out the agency wants them to PAY THEM for shit. The guys like Chico, O’Pry, Barrett, Gandy… they didn’t exactly set out to become models, they were discovered. If you are not modeling in NYC, LA, London, Paris, Milan, or Chicago (maybe)… you are likely just being played.

Like I said earlier, you look fine. You have colored eyes, decent hair, decent bones, good muscle mass, and you’re somewhat lean. That automatically puts you in the top 10-20% of dudes these days. My advice: take some time to get off of this forum and others like it until you stop obsessing over this shit.

Sounds good if that's what will make you happy!

I'm personally doing Clavical widening. Real easy to recover from that. Will put me to around 23 inches total for 3 inch gain

they want good looking guys who are good looking almost effortlessly. You putting this much time and effort into what you look like sends an instant signal to women that you are b***h made.

Not true. A lot of the guys on tinder they right swipe are probably using UWCB. One study confirmed that 40% of all males(literally one in every 3 men) on tinder is using anabolic steroids.

dude, you look fine. Sure, you could theoretically benefit from all of that but that’s assuming you come out with 100% solid results.

Your obsession with being a “male model” and you wanting to do all of this shows that you have some shit to work on psychologically, be it narcissistic tendencies, physical perfectionism, insecurities, or all of the above.

This is a looksmaxxing forum so I get it, but usually people who are as obsessed with modeling/what they look like this much are… women and homosexuals.

I dont know how many times this needs to be touched on, but masculinity is EVERYTHING… especially psychologically. “Pretty boys” can get away with some shit because a) they’re usually more dimorphic than we (dudes) assume and b) they’ve likely received enough external validation already to make them believe that they are above 99% of people. Extroverted, aggressive, socially dominant frat boys would outslay “male models” 9/10 times. Also, women don’t want good looking guys who care about their looks this much… they want good looking guys who are good looking almost effortlessly. You putting this much time and effort into what you look like sends an instant signal to women that you are b***h made.

I put male models in quotations because most “male models” fall for exactly what you did; they go to an agency, get gassed up in the interview and think they’re model material, and then find out the agency wants them to PAY THEM for shit. The guys like Chico, O’Pry, Barrett, Gandy… they didn’t exactly set out to become models, they were discovered. If you are not modeling in NYC, LA, London, Paris, Milan, or Chicago (maybe)… you are likely just being played.

Like I said earlier, you look fine. You have colored eyes, decent hair, decent bones, good muscle mass, and you’re somewhat lean. That automatically puts you in the top 10-20% of dudes these days. My advice: take some time to get off of this forum and others like it until you stop obsessing over this shit.
This is exactly right.

Not true. A lot of the guys on tinder they right swipe are probably using UWCB. One study confirmed that 40% of all males(literally one in every 3 men) on tinder is using anabolic steroids.
Anabolic steroids. Please look at the list of shit this dude wants to do. Putting 10s of thousands of dollars into cosmetic procedures and shit isn’t a good look.

Legit igf-1 is $50,000 dollars alone btw. Unless your Scrooge McDuck, forget about getting it.
Exactly my point. We almost give too much credit to women on these forums. If you’re dropping that much money to increase your chances of getting girls…. You’re f****d.

Exactly my point. We almost give too much credit to women on these forums. If you’re dropping that much money to increase your chances of getting girls…. You’re f****d.
Or don't do it for women? Do it for yourself? I wanna get clavical widening and I don't give a f**k about doing it for men or women. It's about looking the way I wanna look in my head. It's about why you do it. I guess it helps I'm not incel though

Or don't do it for women? Do it for yourself? I wanna get clavical widening and I don't give a f**k about doing it for men or women. It's about looking the way I wanna look in my head. It's about why you do it. I guess it helps I'm not incel though
One procedure is definitely fine. Getting multiple = BDD / searching for validation

I’m not actually that obsessed; I just get interested and go down rabbit holes. I know I look good and girls check me out all the time, this plan is mostly hypothetical. It’s kind of like a hobby, I like to collect information and perfect a plan even if I don’t execute, like disaster prep enthusiasts. Realistically I’ll partially implement the plan, ie just a couple cherry on top things like jaw and hair.
You may notice the name of the plan lol, in my head this is like the super soldier program to create the perfect man.

I’m not actually that obsessed; I just get interested and go down rabbit holes. I know I look good and girls check me out all the time, this plan is mostly hypothetical. It’s kind of like a hobby, I like to collect information and perfect a plan even if I don’t execute, like disaster prep enthusiasts. Realistically I’ll partially implement the plan, ie just a couple cherry on top things like jaw and hair.
You may notice the name of the plan lol, in my head this is like the super soldier program to create the perfect man.
My bad bro lol. Thought that was serious.

This is honestly legit.
It's easy to get motivated to do something for women.

But damn the dopamine boost you get from something as small as your hairline looking straight or clothes fitting perfectly is insane.

Do what makes you happy instead soley for someone else is a lot better and long lasting imho

Legit igf-1 is $50,000 dollars alone btw. Unless your Scrooge McDuck, forget about getting it.

not true, can’t disclose my source without consent tho

It is serious, just idealized.
Not trying to deter you from anything but recovery from all of that will practically sideline you, both physically and financially, in your prime years. You should look into fillers, I think they’d really help you out.

Why cuck your hormones by taking test?

It doesn't kill your hormones, there are clinical studies proving up to 600mg for 20 weeks is well tolerated in healthy young men.
you should like shave that patchy beard because it gives you a low t look

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
89FuglyNiyguhs Ratings 24
B Ratings 13
SexuallyAbusive Ratings 11
B Ratings 10